By Neal Pirolo
- Building Outstanding Church/Mission Agency Relations in MobilizationMon Nov 11 2019, 4:00pm CST - Wed Nov 13 2019, 12:00pm CST
- Webinar: Chinese Christianity in an Increasingly Hostile EnvironmentThu Nov 21 2019, 02:00 pm EST - 03:15 pm EST
- Denominational RoundtableMon Dec 9 2019, 1:00pm EST - Tue Dec 10 2019, 1:00pm EST
- 2iC (Second in Command)Tue Dec 10 2019, 12:00pm EST - Wed Dec 11 2019, 12:00pm EST
- Webinar: Designing Missions Opportunities for Every Life StageThu Dec 12 2019, 02:00 pm EST - 03:15 pm EST
By Evelyn and Richard Hibbert
By Hikmat Kashouh. Reviewed by Fred Farrokh
By Ajith Fernando. Reviewed by John K.
Presenter: Mark Stevenson, Founder and Practice Leader, Clarity for Christian Leaders Description: In this webinar, Mark will share with you his experience in serving Christian leaders as they seek to steward and maximize their staff’s sense of purpose and fit in their work. The session will share general principles and case studies about how to . . . read more
Description: A practical exploration of the different spiritualities we grapple with over a life-time of mission ministry. The spirituality that “gets us there” will soon be assaulted by the unexpected when “stuff happens.” This potentially can grow/change our spirituality. Or stall it. Then what about the spirituality of the last laps, which by definition is . . . read more
This book records, in an engaging autobiographical style, the fascinating journey the Bowmans have taken with the sole purpose of discipling believers in grassroots oral cultures and contexts.
Description: As disruptive innovations are taking over traditional North American industries, the environment is ripe for unprecedented breakthroughs in mobilization collaborations in the North American missions’ enterprise. We will explore what is already trending in new mobilization collaborations, and try to peek into what the future holds for creative new designs for our mobilization collaboration. . . . read more