By Neal Pirolo
- Webinar: Reading in 360 DegreesThu Jan 23 2020, 02:00pm EST - 03:15pm EST
- Emerging Leaders TrainingMon Feb 3 2020, 05:30pm EST - Thu Feb 6 2020, 03:00pm EST
- A Consultation on Mission Agency Church Engagement: A Missiological
Reflection and Practical ApplicationMon Feb 10 2020, 08:30am EST - Tue Feb 11 2020, 04:30pm EST
- Webinar: Obedient NationsThu Feb 13 2020, 02:00pm EST - 03:15pm EST
- Webinar: Frontier People Groups: Clarifying the Remaining Pioneering Mission TaskThu Feb 20 2020, 02:00pm EST - 03:15pm EST
By Evelyn and Richard Hibbert
By Hikmat Kashouh. Reviewed by Fred Farrokh
By Ajith Fernando. Reviewed by John K.
Presenter: Mark Stevenson, Founder and Practice Leader, Clarity for Christian Leaders Description: In this webinar, Mark will share with you his experience in serving Christian leaders as they seek to steward and maximize their staff’s sense of purpose and fit in their work. The session will share general principles and case studies about how to . . . read more
Description: A practical exploration of the different spiritualities we grapple with over a life-time of mission ministry. The spirituality that “gets us there” will soon be assaulted by the unexpected when “stuff happens.” This potentially can grow/change our spirituality. Or stall it. Then what about the spirituality of the last laps, which by definition is . . . read more
This book records, in an engaging autobiographical style, the fascinating journey the Bowmans have taken with the sole purpose of discipling believers in grassroots oral cultures and contexts.
Description: As disruptive innovations are taking over traditional North American industries, the environment is ripe for unprecedented breakthroughs in mobilization collaborations in the North American missions’ enterprise. We will explore what is already trending in new mobilization collaborations, and try to peek into what the future holds for creative new designs for our mobilization collaboration. . . . read more