How do you know if you have what it takes to be an effective disciple-maker among the least-reached? Maybe you have a Bible degree. Maybe you have a calling. Maybe you even have a short-term mission trip under your belt. Is that enough?
- Best Practices in Global Ministry PartnershipsWed Aug 5 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 02:30pm EDT
- Webinar: Reaching Nations in the USA Through SportsThu Aug 6 2020, 02:00pm EDT - 03:15pm EDT
- August CEO Thought Leader BriefingWed Aug 12 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 02:30pm EDT
- Webinar: A World Without Orphans: Understanding the Movement Away from OrphanagesThu Aug 20 2020, 02:00pm EDT - 03:15pm EDT
- Webinar: Spiritual Formation Integration for Ministry LeadersThu Sep 3 2020, 02:00pm EDT - 03:15pm EDT
When my wife and I arrived in Indonesia in 1978, at its core our sending mission agency identified three Great Commission tasks.
By Neal Pirolo
By Evelyn and Richard Hibbert
By Hikmat Kashouh. Reviewed by Fred Farrokh
By Ajith Fernando. Reviewed by John K.
Presenter: Mark Stevenson, Founder and Practice Leader, Clarity for Christian Leaders Description: In this webinar, Mark will share with you his experience in serving Christian leaders as they seek to steward and maximize their staff’s sense of purpose and fit in their work. The session will share general principles and case studies about how to . . . read more
Description: A practical exploration of the different spiritualities we grapple with over a life-time of mission ministry. The spirituality that “gets us there” will soon be assaulted by the unexpected when “stuff happens.” This potentially can grow/change our spirituality. Or stall it. Then what about the spirituality of the last laps, which by definition is . . . read more