Description: As disruptive innovations are taking over traditional North American industries, the environment is ripe for unprecedented breakthroughs in mobilization collaborations in the North American missions’ enterprise. We will explore what is already trending in new mobilization collaborations, and try to peek into what the future holds for creative new designs for our mobilization collaboration. . . . read more
- July CEO Thought Leader Briefing: Self Care for CEOsWed Jul 8 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 02:30pm EDT
- 2020 National African American Missions Conference (NAAMC)Thu Jul 9 2020, 12:00pm EDT - Sat Jul 11 2020, 02:30pm EDT
- Webinar: Reaching Nations in the USA Through SportsThu Aug 6 2020, 02:00pm EDT - 03:15pm EDT
- August CEO Thought Leader BriefingWed Aug 12 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 02:30pm EDT
- Focus 2020 SpotlightThu Sep 24 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 04:00pm EDT
Presenter: Marv Newell, Sr. Vice President, Missio Nexus Description: This webinar will examine key areas of change happening around the globe along with their implications on mission mobilization. From the digital revolution and continued evolution, to global exploitation, to opposition and hostility to our message, the impact that these, and others, has on mission mobilization . . . read more
Are you thoroughly equipped?
Build a discipleship framework rooted in daily living and Christian community and the great commission becomes a vivid reality.
Learn more about our contributors and get into the Word.
Prescription for Missional Astigmatism
Coaching or Demanding?
Discipling a Generation that Seeks People Instead of Programs
You’ve seen that Latin phrase, and like me, you probably bleeped right past it. Over the years, though, I’ve found it to be very helpful. It’s a Latin term that means “without which, it is not.” It’s used to describe the indispensable essence of a thing. We’re going to use it as we think about church.
Steve Addison, head of the sending agency MOVE, formerly CRM (Church Resource Ministries) Australia, defines a movement as “a group of people committed to changing the world” (p. 15), a definition broad enough to include churches, parachurch organizations, and missions organizations.