By John Thomas
- Webinar: Peer 2 Peer for Marketing and
Communications Staff: Does Your Marketing Matter?Thu Jul 29 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Church and Agency Partnerships: Ingredients for Meaningful and Effective MinistryWed Aug 4 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Pipeline Consultation on Candidate AssessmentThu Aug 5 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Member Care: Coming Attractions: Sunshine and StormThu Aug 12 2021, 12:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Women in the Mission of the ChurchThu Aug 26 2021, 02:00pm EDT
2020. A year that historians will talk about for decades. During times like these, associations like Missio Nexus are where leaders meet to learn from each other. Explore this report on our programs, benefits, and events.
This survey report includes details about changes in organizations as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
Description: What is the role of the Global Church in creating a world without orphans? How can we accomplish this goal while holding to best practice and the latest research?
We talk with missions innovator Andrew Scott, of Scatter Global, who sounds a call for a new era of missions.
In this book you will discover a different way of seeing and responding to the Coronavirus pandemic, an approach drawing on Scripture, Christian history, and the way of living, thinking, and praying revealed to us by Jesus. What are we supposed to think about the Coronavirus crisis?
Join Ted and Matthew as they discuss “Diversity on the Mission Field” with guest Pastor Adrian Reeves.
This episode of the Mission Matters looks at missions trends in a post COVID-19 world with guest Amy Young from Global Trellis.
By Marvin J. Newell
Survival Guide to Raising Support During the Coronavirus – Part 5