Many organizations have inquired what changes have taken place from the spring of 2020 until now. Your feedback would be greatly appreciated as we compare agency activity and response over the last six months with the ongoing impact of COVID-19. This survey includes questions about changes in your organization as a result of the coronavirus . . . read more
- The Mobilized Church: Keys to Unlock Missions PotentialTue Sep 29 2020
- Leadership Pathways for WomenTue Oct 20 2020, 05:00pm PST
- Webinar: Measuring the Invisible: How Gender Bias Impacts Women in LeadershipThu Oct 22 2020, 02:00pm EDT
- Navigating the Shifting Sands of the PPP Loan Forgiveness ApplicationTue Oct 27 2020, 02:00pm EDT
- How Do I Get My Pastor Engaged in Missions? Cracking the CodeWed Nov 4 2020, 01:00pm EST
Description: What is the role of the Global Church in creating a world without orphans? How can we accomplish this goal while holding to best practice and the latest research?
We talk with missions innovator Andrew Scott, of Scatter Global, who sounds a call for a new era of missions.
In this book you will discover a different way of seeing and responding to the Coronavirus pandemic, an approach drawing on Scripture, Christian history, and the way of living, thinking, and praying revealed to us by Jesus. What are we supposed to think about the Coronavirus crisis?
Join Ted and Matthew as they discuss “Diversity on the Mission Field” with guest Pastor Adrian Reeves.
This episode of the Mission Matters looks at missions trends in a post COVID-19 world with guest Amy Young from Global Trellis.
By Marvin J. Newell
Survival Guide to Raising Support During the Coronavirus – Part 5
Survival Guide to Raising Support During the Coronavirus – Part 4
Survival Guide to Raising Support During the Coronavirus – Part 3