By John Thomas
- Unpacking the Interpretive Challanges of the "Contested Passages" on WomenThu Oct 21 2021
- Webinar: The Role of Mission Organizations in Missionary Well-BeingThu Oct 21 2021, 12:00pm EDT
- The Innovation Crises: Creating Disruptive Influence in the Ministry You LeadThu Oct 28 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- The Danger of Safety: How Our Love Affair with Safety Keeps Us from World Missions and What To Do About ItWed Nov 3 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer for Marketing and Communications Staff: Maximizing Video and Photos to Tell your StoryThu Nov 4 2021, 02:00pm EDT
2020. A year that historians will talk about for decades. During times like these, associations like Missio Nexus are where leaders meet to learn from each other. Explore this report on our programs, benefits, and events.
This survey report includes details about changes in organizations as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
Description: What is the role of the Global Church in creating a world without orphans? How can we accomplish this goal while holding to best practice and the latest research?
We talk with missions innovator Andrew Scott, of Scatter Global, who sounds a call for a new era of missions.
In this book you will discover a different way of seeing and responding to the Coronavirus pandemic, an approach drawing on Scripture, Christian history, and the way of living, thinking, and praying revealed to us by Jesus. What are we supposed to think about the Coronavirus crisis?
Join Ted and Matthew as they discuss “Diversity on the Mission Field” with guest Pastor Adrian Reeves.
This episode of the Mission Matters looks at missions trends in a post COVID-19 world with guest Amy Young from Global Trellis.
By Marvin J. Newell
Survival Guide to Raising Support During the Coronavirus – Part 5