True Fruit of an Evangelist
- Church Mission Leaders Peer 2 Peer: Diaspora Ministry and the Local ChurchWed May 12 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Part 3 Mobilizing People of Color: the Latino American ChurchThu May 13 2021
- Webinar: Lawsuits and Rumors of LawsuitsThu May 13 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- CEO Thought Leader Briefing: Marketplace Ministry Strategies, a Leader's PerspectiveWed May 19 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Podcasting 101 for Missions and MinistriesTue May 25 2021, 01:00pm EDT
Are you thoroughly equipped?
Understanding the truth about godless cultures is the first step in reaching into the darkness of oppression with the light and freedom of Christ.
Build a discipleship framework rooted in daily living and Christian community and the great commission becomes a vivid reality.
Is going beyond evangelism in Church planting the goal or a passing fad?
Learn more about our contributors and get into the Word.
You’ve seen that Latin phrase, and like me, you probably bleeped right past it. Over the years, though, I’ve found it to be very helpful. It’s a Latin term that means “without which, it is not.” It’s used to describe the indispensable essence of a thing. We’re going to use it as we think about church.