Awakening, challenges and opportunities of the Nigerian missions movement.
- Church and Agency Partnerships: Ingredients for Meaningful and Effective MinistryWed Aug 4 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Pipeline Consultation on Candidate AssessmentThu Aug 5 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Member Care: Coming Attractions: Sunshine and StormThu Aug 12 2021, 12:00pm EDT
- Mobilizing the Next GenerationThu Aug 12 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Women in the Mission of the ChurchThu Aug 26 2021, 02:00pm EDT
Matthew Ellison and Ted Esler chat with Gideon and Sarah, African American missionaries to North Africa, about how many missions fields in Africa are becoming missions forces.
We talk with President of Frontiers USA, Bob Blincoe. Bob will shed light on whether or not churches should still be sending missionaries to unreached.
Global Church-to-Church Partnership Essentials Michael VanHuis, Global Advancement Officer, Pioneers December 2, 2010 Key Words: Partnership, Partnerships, Church to church partnerships, global partnerships Description: This session provides guidelines for establishing and maintaining effective partnerships between local churches in the U.S. and local churches in other countries for the purpose of ministries beyond the scope of . . . read more