Matthew Ellison and Ted Esler chat with Gideon and Sarah, African American missionaries to North Africa, about how many missions fields in Africa are becoming missions forces.
- The Mobilized Church: Keys to Unlock Missions PotentialTue Sep 29 2020
- Leadership Pathways for WomenTue Oct 20 2020, 05:00pm PST
- Webinar: Measuring the Invisible: How Gender Bias Impacts Women in LeadershipThu Oct 22 2020, 02:00pm EDT
- Navigating the Shifting Sands of the PPP Loan Forgiveness ApplicationTue Oct 27 2020, 02:00pm EDT
- How Do I Get My Pastor Engaged in Missions? Cracking the CodeWed Nov 4 2020, 01:00pm EST
We talk with President of Frontiers USA, Bob Blincoe. Bob will shed light on whether or not churches should still be sending missionaries to unreached.
Global Church-to-Church Partnership Essentials Michael VanHuis, Global Advancement Officer, Pioneers December 2, 2010 Key Words: Partnership, Partnerships, Church to church partnerships, global partnerships Description: This session provides guidelines for establishing and maintaining effective partnerships between local churches in the U.S. and local churches in other countries for the purpose of ministries beyond the scope of . . . read more