Awakening, challenges and opportunities of the Nigerian missions movement.
- Unpacking the Interpretive Challanges of the "Contested Passages" on WomenThu Oct 21 2021
- Webinar: The Role of Mission Organizations in Missionary Well-BeingThu Oct 21 2021, 12:00pm EDT
- The Innovation Crises: Creating Disruptive Influence in the Ministry You LeadThu Oct 28 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- The Danger of Safety: How Our Love Affair with Safety Keeps Us from World Missions and What To Do About ItWed Nov 3 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer for Marketing and Communications Staff: Maximizing Video and Photos to Tell your StoryThu Nov 4 2021, 02:00pm EDT
Matthew Ellison and Ted Esler chat with Gideon and Sarah, African American missionaries to North Africa, about how many missions fields in Africa are becoming missions forces.
We talk with President of Frontiers USA, Bob Blincoe. Bob will shed light on whether or not churches should still be sending missionaries to unreached.
Global Church-to-Church Partnership Essentials Michael VanHuis, Global Advancement Officer, Pioneers December 2, 2010 Key Words: Partnership, Partnerships, Church to church partnerships, global partnerships Description: This session provides guidelines for establishing and maintaining effective partnerships between local churches in the U.S. and local churches in other countries for the purpose of ministries beyond the scope of . . . read more