By Arthur Lin
- Webinar: Peer 2 Peer for Marketing and
Communications Staff: Does Your Marketing Matter?Thu Jul 29 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Church and Agency Partnerships: Ingredients for Meaningful and Effective MinistryWed Aug 4 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Pipeline Consultation on Candidate AssessmentThu Aug 5 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Member Care: Coming Attractions: Sunshine and StormThu Aug 12 2021, 12:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Women in the Mission of the ChurchThu Aug 26 2021, 02:00pm EDT
By Andrew T. Kaiser
Statistical highlights that give us a glimpse of the current political situation and status of religion in China.
By Tabor Laughlin
By Paul Woods. Reviewed by John Doss, senior pastor, Discovery Christian Community, Salt Lake City, Utah.
Missio Nexus welcomes a new member: ChinaSource. China’s Church Through Western Eyes By Brent Fulton Scanning the headlines on any given day, one cannot but take note of the vastly different portraits of China which emerge. Is China an economic powerhouse? An emerging superpower? A confident player on the world scene? A rapidly growing consumer . . . read more
Fulton, who lives in Hong Kong, looks at how massive urbanization is redrawing not only the geographic and social landscape of China, but in the process is transforming China’s growing church as well.
Global Issues Update #22 The Global Status of The Church and Missions in China Brent Fulton Biography. Brent is President of China Source, an organization that engages the Christian community with critical knowledge for collaborating with and serving the Chinese church and society. Prior to assuming his current position, he served as Managing Director of . . . read more