By Andrew T. Kaiser
- Webinar: Frontier People Groups: Clarifying the Remaining Pioneering Mission TaskThu Feb 20 2020, 02:00pm EST - 03:15pm EST
- Webinar: Networking Practitioners Ministering Among The Muslim Diaspora in North America - An Initiative of The Vision 5:9 NetworkThu Mar 5 2020, 02:00pm EST - 03:15pm EST
- On Mission 2020Wed Mar 11 2020, 12:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Challenges in the N. American Church / Defining MissionThu Mar 19 2020, 02:00pm EDT - 03:15pm EDT
- CEO Peer 2 Peer RetreatTue Mar 31 2020, 5:30pm PDT - Thu Apr 2 2020, 03:00pm PDT
Statistical highlights that give us a glimpse of the current political situation and status of religion in China.
By Tabor Laughlin
By Paul Woods. Reviewed by John Doss, senior pastor, Discovery Christian Community, Salt Lake City, Utah.
Missio Nexus welcomes a new member: ChinaSource. China’s Church Through Western Eyes By Brent Fulton Scanning the headlines on any given day, one cannot but take note of the vastly different portraits of China which emerge. Is China an economic powerhouse? An emerging superpower? A confident player on the world scene? A rapidly growing consumer . . . read more
Fulton, who lives in Hong Kong, looks at how massive urbanization is redrawing not only the geographic and social landscape of China, but in the process is transforming China’s growing church as well.