Statistical highlights that give us a glimpse of the current political situation and status of religion in China.
- Webinar: New Ways to Tell the Old StoryThu Oct 10 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
- Webinar: Measuring ImpactThu Oct 24 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
- Packing a Parachute and Other Superpowers: How Excellent Executive Assistants Support Outstanding OrganizationsWed Oct 30 2019, 12:00pm MT - Thu Oct 31 2019, 12:00pm MT
- Webinar: Commissioned: What Jesus Wants You To Know As You GoThu Oct 31 2019, 02:00 pm EDT - 03:15 pm EDT
- Building Outstanding Church/Mission Agency Relations in MobilizationMon Nov 11 2019, 4:00pm CST - Wed Nov 13 2019, 12:00pm CST
By Tabor Laughlin
By Paul Woods. Reviewed by John Doss, senior pastor, Discovery Christian Community, Salt Lake City, Utah.
Missio Nexus welcomes a new member: ChinaSource. China’s Church Through Western Eyes By Brent Fulton Scanning the headlines on any given day, one cannot but take note of the vastly different portraits of China which emerge. Is China an economic powerhouse? An emerging superpower? A confident player on the world scene? A rapidly growing consumer . . . read more
Fulton, who lives in Hong Kong, looks at how massive urbanization is redrawing not only the geographic and social landscape of China, but in the process is transforming China’s growing church as well.