By Andrew T. Kaiser
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual EditionWed Apr 1 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual Edition - 2nd DayWed Apr 8 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
- Webinar: TECHnically Connected: navigating distance on virtual teamsThu Apr 9 2020, 02:00pm EDT - 03:15pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual Edition - 3rd DayWed Apr 15 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer CEO Virtual Edition - 4th DayWed Apr 22 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 03:00pm EDT
Statistical highlights that give us a glimpse of the current political situation and status of religion in China.
By Tabor Laughlin
By Paul Woods. Reviewed by John Doss, senior pastor, Discovery Christian Community, Salt Lake City, Utah.
Missio Nexus welcomes a new member: ChinaSource. China’s Church Through Western Eyes By Brent Fulton Scanning the headlines on any given day, one cannot but take note of the vastly different portraits of China which emerge. Is China an economic powerhouse? An emerging superpower? A confident player on the world scene? A rapidly growing consumer . . . read more
Fulton, who lives in Hong Kong, looks at how massive urbanization is redrawing not only the geographic and social landscape of China, but in the process is transforming China’s growing church as well.