Join in 30 Days of Powerful Prayer This Ramadan, please join in praying that Muslims will hear about and embrace Christ’s saving power. That All May Know is a new 30-day guide that equips you to pray for Muslims throughout Ramadan—or any time of year. When you sign up, you’ll receive daily emails with short . . . read more
- July CEO Thought Leader Briefing: Self Care for CEOsWed Jul 8 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 02:30pm EDT
- 2020 National African American Missions Conference (NAAMC)Thu Jul 9 2020, 12:00pm EDT - Sat Jul 11 2020, 02:30pm EDT
- Webinar: Reaching Nations in the USA Through SportsThu Aug 6 2020, 02:00pm EDT - 03:15pm EDT
- August CEO Thought Leader BriefingWed Aug 12 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 02:30pm EDT
- Focus 2020 SpotlightThu Sep 24 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 04:00pm EDT
Statistical highlights that give us a glimpse of the current political situation and status of religion in China.
By Steve Coffey
By Michael Cherenkov
By Song (Joseph) Cho
By Tabor Laughlin
An encouraging look at the current missiological thinking and unique contributions that Canadians are making to global missions in Canada and beyond.
La asociación es algo que anhelamos, pero a menudo nos cuesta definirlo. Las iglesias y organizaciones de América del Norte están buscando asociarse con la comunidad global en grados cada vez mayores, pero la asociación es a menudo un término difícil de alcanzar que puede definirse de manera muy diferente según el contexto. En este nuevo Missiographic, hemos tratado de aclarar un modelo para examinar y definir nuestras asociaciones de América del Norte con la iglesia mundial.
Gener L. Green, Stephen T. Pardue, and K.K. Yeo, eds. Reviewed by A. Sue Russell, Professor of Mission and Contextual Studies, Asbury Theological Seminary, Wilmore, Kentucky.
Partnership is something we long for but often have a difficult time defining. North American churches and organizations are seeking to partner with the global community in ever increasing degrees, yet partnership is often a broad elusive term that can be defined very differently depending on the context.