Join in 30 Days of Powerful Prayer This Ramadan, please join in praying that Muslims will hear about and embrace Christ’s saving power. That All May Know is a new 30-day guide that equips you to pray for Muslims throughout Ramadan—or any time of year. When you sign up, you’ll receive daily emails with short . . . read more
- Unpacking the Interpretive Challanges of the "Contested Passages" on WomenThu Oct 21 2021
- Webinar: The Role of Mission Organizations in Missionary Well-BeingThu Oct 21 2021, 12:00pm EDT
- The Innovation Crises: Creating Disruptive Influence in the Ministry You LeadThu Oct 28 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- The Danger of Safety: How Our Love Affair with Safety Keeps Us from World Missions and What To Do About ItWed Nov 3 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer for Marketing and Communications Staff: Maximizing Video and Photos to Tell your StoryThu Nov 4 2021, 02:00pm EDT
Statistical highlights that give us a glimpse of the current political situation and status of religion in China.
By Steve Coffey
By Michael Cherenkov
By Song (Joseph) Cho
By Tabor Laughlin
An encouraging look at the current missiological thinking and unique contributions that Canadians are making to global missions in Canada and beyond.
La asociación es algo que anhelamos, pero a menudo nos cuesta definirlo. Las iglesias y organizaciones de América del Norte están buscando asociarse con la comunidad global en grados cada vez mayores, pero la asociación es a menudo un término difícil de alcanzar que puede definirse de manera muy diferente según el contexto. En este nuevo Missiographic, hemos tratado de aclarar un modelo para examinar y definir nuestras asociaciones de América del Norte con la iglesia mundial.
Gener L. Green, Stephen T. Pardue, and K.K. Yeo, eds. Reviewed by A. Sue Russell, Professor of Mission and Contextual Studies, Asbury Theological Seminary, Wilmore, Kentucky.
Partnership is something we long for but often have a difficult time defining. North American churches and organizations are seeking to partner with the global community in ever increasing degrees, yet partnership is often a broad elusive term that can be defined very differently depending on the context.