Support Raising for ethnic minorities usually conjures up words like shame and honor. But no longer are these terms relegated to ethnic minorities.
- Innovation Labs - Session 4Tue Apr 27 2021, 10:00am EDT
- Renew: CEO & Spouse RetreatTue May 4 2021, 03:00pm EDT
- Church Mission Leaders Peer 2 Peer: Diaspora Ministry and the Local ChurchWed May 12 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Part 3 Mobilizing People of Color: the Latino American ChurchThu May 13 2021
- Webinar: Lawsuits and Rumors of LawsuitsThu May 13 2021, 02:00pm EDT
Make sure you look at the previous post first which gives the WHY of raising financial support for your church plant. Dr. Steve Shadrach returns as a guest on Danny Parmelee’s show “101 Questions Church Planters Ask” to look at the HOW of raising finical support for a church plant. It may be different than what you are thinking of. This is not about bake sales and car washes but how you raise ministry partners to join with what God is doing through you and your church plant. Dr. Steve Shadrach gives insight on the process of raising financial support for your church.
A young man named Jack is calling me right now trying to get a Zoom call appointment to tell me about his new ministry assignment—and ask for support. At first I thought, “Bro, back off for a while. Let this thing blow over. No one is going to respond to you during this crisis. Chalk it up to the sovereignty of God and let it go!”
My heart raced. My forehead beaded with sweat. I even laughed out loud!