When it comes to giving, we all have our beliefs and opinions. But it’s time to turn some sacred cows about giving out to pasture. As we become more and more inundated with appeals for finances, we must separate truth from myth. Let’s examine what Scripture actually says and doesn’t say about giving.
- The Innovation Crises: Creating Disruptive Influence in the Ministry You LeadThu Oct 28 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- The Danger of Safety: How Our Love Affair with Safety Keeps Us from World Missions and What To Do About ItWed Nov 3 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer for Marketing and Communications Staff: Maximizing Video and Photos to Tell your StoryThu Nov 4 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Denominational RoundtableMon Nov 8 2021, 01:00pm EST
- The Mobilized Church Two-Day WorkshopTue Nov 9 2021
Support Raising for ethnic minorities usually conjures up words like shame and honor. But no longer are these terms relegated to ethnic minorities.
Make sure you look at the previous post first which gives the WHY of raising financial support for your church plant. Dr. Steve Shadrach returns as a guest on Danny Parmelee’s show “101 Questions Church Planters Ask” to look at the HOW of raising finical support for a church plant. It may be different than what you are thinking of. This is not about bake sales and car washes but how you raise ministry partners to join with what God is doing through you and your church plant. Dr. Steve Shadrach gives insight on the process of raising financial support for your church.
A young man named Jack is calling me right now trying to get a Zoom call appointment to tell me about his new ministry assignment—and ask for support. At first I thought, “Bro, back off for a while. Let this thing blow over. No one is going to respond to you during this crisis. Chalk it up to the sovereignty of God and let it go!”
My heart raced. My forehead beaded with sweat. I even laughed out loud!