Sell Your Recently Published Book at Innovate 2021.
For the first time in many years there will not be a bookstore at the Mission Leaders Conference (MLC), September 22-24, 2021 in Dallas, TX. However, Missio Nexus values you as an author, so we are offering an alternative option to spotlight your new or recently published book. The Missio Nexus staff will supervise a book table of recently published books that have been authored by an attendee at Innovate 2021. If you are interested in having your book displayed for sale, please follow these guidelines:
- You must be a registered attendee and present at MLC 2021 and bring your books to the designated location.
- Another person, publisher, or vendor may not provide your book. Books cannot be delivered by mail/shipment to Missio Nexus.
- Missio Nexus membership is not required.
- Your book must be recently published with copyright in 2019, 2020, 2021.
- You may provide up to, but not exceed, 15 copies (per book title, if more than one title). Past history shows that a small number of books are sold at the conference. However, many people view a book then subsequently purchase it online – so you still get a sale.
- Books will only be sold on a cash basis. We will not have the ability to charge book sales to credit cards. If you wish, we will accept personal checks payable to you (or another payee name you designate).
- Books must be priced at a rounded-off full dollar amount (i.e., $12.00, NOT $11.95 or $11.50).
- If you wish to bring a book/books to be sold at the MLC, advance notification is required. Complete the form below by September 15. Be prepared to give title, publication date, and price. You will also be asked if you are willing to receive payment by check and, if so, exact name of payee.
At the conclusion of the conference (or at time of your departure), it is your responsibility to pick up your remaining unsold books and receive the accrued book sales money from our supervising staff. We will not be responsible for any books left behind but will either recycle or give them away. Missio Nexus will not assess a service charge nor receive any form of monetary profit from these book sales. This is a service we are happy to provide for you. For questions regarding the information above, please email MNewell@MissioNexus.org.