A Global Perspective on Risk in Missions
Our churches, agencies, and workers face many different forms of risk as they proclaim the gospel. This 3-hour free virtual event will help you reflect on theological perspectives on risk and practical advice from workers around the globe. Join men and women who serve around the world for this global gathering of Great Commission leaders.
On Mission Speakers
Luke Herrin: Africa Inland Mission International
K. Scott: Global Organization
Nik Ripkin: Nik Ripkin Ministries
Dr. J. Wu: Global Organization
Robert Adair: Asian Access/SIM
Panel 1: Organizational risk – Derek Gard & Attorney Kyle Johnson (Brotherhood Mutual), Attorney JoshHeidleman (Castaneda & Heidleman) with Michael VanHuis (Missio Nexus)
Aida Makram: Take Heart
Tom Doyle: Uncharted
Rev. Aweis Ali, PhD: Somali Bible Society
Dr. Anna Hampton: Barnabas International
Panel 2: Personal risk – Mary Ho (All Nations) and Kent Parks (Beyond) with Matthew Ellison (Sixteen:Fifteen)
Kent Parks: Beyond
Mary Ho: All Nations
Avi Snyder: Jews for Jesus
On Mission On Demand Details:
- On Demand content will be released on April 12th, 2022.
- Watch the full program
- Access and watch each individual video
- Additional resources provided by the speakers
- Go at your own individual pace
- Watch with a team to discuss and interact with the content.
- Weblink will be provided to all registered participants following the live event on April 6, 2022.
On Mission is FREE. Thank you to our event sponsor Brotherhood Mutual.