Website International Students Inc.
The New York City team of International Students Inc. (ISI) is actively searching to fill the missionary position of New York University (NYU) Campus Director. This position is highly strategic for the cause of global missions and disciple-making because of the large numbers of students represented. NYU has the largest international student population in the United States, approximately 18,000 students including those in their OPT year. International students make up approximately 20% of their student body. We currently have a strong relationship with NYU and partner together through a variety of programs and events, so the door is open and the field is ripe for harvest.
- Oversee all branches of ISI ministry at assigned campus/es
- Work collaboratively with university administration and spiritual life office
- Supervise and coach all staff and volunteers at your campus/es
- Oversee the budgets of your staff
- In partnership with others, mobilize workers for the harvest on your campus
- Recruit additional team members
- Represents ISI by preaching and teaching in various forums to promote ISI’s ministry locally and nationally. This includes sharing recruitment needs and development needs and the mission/vision of ISI.
- Has a minimum of a four-year degree in liberal arts, and preferably a master’s degree
- Has a minimum of two years of work experience encompassing people management
- Demonstrated work experience in administrative, communication skills and strategic planning will be given preference, as will prior ministry experience with ISI or another international student ministry
- Exhibits strong leadership and team-building skill sets
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org