Website International Students Inc.
Objective: To give every international student in the city or area an opportunity to hear and respond to the Gospel by supporting staff, mobilizing the Church for the great commission, recruitment of new staff and volunteers, and championing the vision for international students in the NYC region.
- Own the big-picture vision for ISI within this area
- Supervise and coach all directors/staff, including personal and professional growth, budgets and student ministry job descriptions
- Oversees the resourcing (fundraising) and spending of the NYC Budget
- Represent the work of ISI/ISM in the NYC area at churches and major events
- Establishes and maintains information-reporting systems (stories/data)
- Recruit staff for key positions
- Represents ISI by preaching and teaching in various forums to promote ISI’s ministry locally and nationally. This includes sharing recruitment needs and development needs and the mission/vision of ISI
- Has a minimum of a four-year degree in liberal arts, and preferably a master’s degree
- Has a minimum of two years of work experience encompassing people management
- Demonstrated work experience in administrative, communication skills and strategic planning will be given preference, as will prior ministry experience with ISI or another international student ministry
- Exhibits strong leadership and visionary skill sets
- Exhibits strong networking skills
- Has experience leading a team
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com