Website ABWE, Inc.
Job Summary/Primary Role: This Ministry Coordinator will assist in keeping the operations and activities of the global operations ministries organized, ensuring that the team priorities are met. This individual needs to have excellent communication and computer skills, along with the ability to work independently and take direction from leadership. High capacity to complete work and keep the office organized in a fast-paced and changing environment will be necessary. This individual will serve as a conduit of information between the missionaries, leadership and administrative staff.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing administrative support for direct supervisors.
- Creating presentations, reports, newsletters, etc.
- Coordinating team meetings (Executive Directors, Regional Directors) by preparing agendas, taking and distributing minutes, reserving meeting space, assessing technology needs, etc.
- Serving as the first point of contact for missionaries and providing a bridge for smooth communication between the missionaries and other departments.
- Updating and maintaining all department manuals.
- Managing all assigned missionary data (annual report, statement of commitment, service award, etc.,).
- Coordinates with Global Operations Administrative Assistants in project completion, processes and questions.
- Being familiar with all policy manuals, roles and responsibilities for all missionary staff.
- Coordinates with other departments regarding current policies and courses of action when needed.
- Updates key departments of policy changes, updates, etc. (President’s Office, Human Resources, Finance).
- Maintains ABWE website with service opportunities. Creates and posts such opportunities to regional social media accounts.
- Other projects and responsibilities as assigned.
Qualifications: Ability to pass background check and all necessary clearances as mandated by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
Education: Associate’s Degree in business, office administration or related field or previous experience equivalent.
Minimum Prior Experience: Previous experience in business, office administration or a related field. Familiarity with missions, both in practice and principle.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required.
- Previous experience with Customer Relationship Management software preferred.
- Website backend navigation, uploading and maintenance preferred.
- Joy-filled faith rooted in Jesus Christ and a heart to serve.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Able to maintain confidentiality.
- Takes initiative and self-disciplined.
- Strong relational skills.
- Energetic and deadline oriented.
- Effective communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Able to work alone or in a team environment.
- Able to work a flexible schedule, depending on the needs of the department.
ABWE is a Christian organization, and it is necessary that employees possess and maintain a lifestyle that is above reproach. Employees are encouraged to participate in staff events including corporate and departmental prayer times and staff meetings and lunches.
All ABWE employees must:
1. Be a current and active member and/or regular attendee of a like-minded local church that aligns doctrinally with ABWE.
2. Be able to fully support ABWE’s mission, vision, core values, doctrinal statement, and ministry philosophy.
3. Be able to follow all guidelines set for in the ABWE Employee Handbook.
Physical Demands and Work Environment: The physical demands are minimal and typical of similar jobs in comparable organizations, including extended periods of time sitting at a desk. The work environment is representative and typical of similar jobs in comparable organizations. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for extended periods of time; talk or hear; perform fine motor, hand and finger skills in the use of a keyboard, telephone, or writing. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; and reach with arms and/or hands. Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus. The employee will spend their time in an office environment with a moderate to high noise level. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com