Why is it hard to get people to take action even if the value is obvious and something that they desperately need? It’s often because of how people believe what you claim/promise.
- Church and Agency Partnerships: Ingredients for Meaningful and Effective MinistryWed Aug 4 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Pipeline Consultation on Candidate AssessmentThu Aug 5 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Member Care: Coming Attractions: Sunshine and StormThu Aug 12 2021, 12:00pm EDT
- Mobilizing the Next GenerationThu Aug 12 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Women in the Mission of the ChurchThu Aug 26 2021, 02:00pm EDT
Join Heather Pubols, as she shares key techniques to help you successfully share sensitive stories without compromising safety.
Simon Sinek says, “People don’t buy what you do, they buy why you do it.”
April 24-26, 2018 – Scottsdale, AZ (Click Here for Registration) J.D. Payne (Speaker): J. D. Payne, Ph.D. is one of the pastors with The Church at Brook Hills (Birmingham, AL) where he provides leadership in the areas of global disciple-making, pastoral training, and church multiplication. Before moving to Birmingham, he pastored churches in Kentucky and . . . read more