Diverse church, diverse mission. If the Great Commission is a calling to bring redemption in Christ into the diversity of all nations, people groups, cultures, and languages, how do we hope to be effective from where we live, from where we’ve been formed, and from what we see and don’t see?
- The Mobilized Church: Keys to Unlock Missions PotentialTue Sep 29 2020
- Leadership Pathways for WomenTue Oct 20 2020, 05:00pm PST
- Navigating the Shifting Sands of the PPP Loan Forgiveness ApplicationTue Oct 27 2020, 02:00pm EDT
- How Do I Get My Pastor Engaged in Missions? Cracking the CodeWed Nov 4 2020, 01:00pm EST
- Webinar: Creating a Culture of InnovationThu Nov 5 2020, 02:00pm EST
Cultures have corporate sins. In the United States we suffer from materialism, racism and other maladies. In the Balkans the prevailing sin is division, rooted in ethnic hatred.
True Fruit of an Evangelist
Are you thoroughly equipped?
Does the BtD model serve as a useful model for discussing divisive issues? Here are five personal perspectives resulting from such interactions.
Understanding the truth about godless cultures is the first step in reaching into the darkness of oppression with the light and freedom of Christ.
Build a discipleship framework rooted in daily living and Christian community and the great commission becomes a vivid reality.
Is going beyond evangelism in Church planting the goal or a passing fad?
Learn more about our contributors and get into the Word.
Prescription for Missional Astigmatism