By J. David Willoughby
- Essentials for Fundraising and DevelopmentWed Jan 26 2022, 01:00pm EST
- CEO Thought Leader Briefing: The Lausanne Update - the State of the Great CommissionWed Jan 26 2022, 01:00pm EST
- Webinar: Discovering the effective writer within youThu Jan 27 2022, 12:00pm EST
- Showing the Heart of the Sojourner to Afghan RefugeesWed Feb 2 2022, 12:00pm EST
- Webinar: Studying missions in credible and useful waysThu Feb 10 2022, 12:00pm EST
By Geoffrey Butler
By John G. Flett and Henning Wrogemann
By John R. Franke
By Miroslav Volf and Matthew Croasmun
By Dr. A. Matthews
This book is part theology of incarnation and part stroll through the fields and forest of the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia. Anchored in the teaching of Jesus, Anderson explores how cultivating humility—not scheduling, strict boundaries, or increased productivity—leads to peace.
The popular notion today is that all religions are basically the same. If all religions are the same, then there’s no reason to choose one over another beyond what suits one’s particular taste. In Unparalleled, Wilson reveals how Christianity is not merely one among many options, but categorically different.
On the basis of his authority, Jesus commissioned his disciples, and believers after them, to go and make disciples among every people group on earth. This would be an impossible commission if it were not for the promise that he is with them forever with the authority that is like no other.