By Miroslav Volf and Matthew Croasmun
- Church and Agency Partnerships: Ingredients for Meaningful and Effective MinistryWed Aug 4 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Pipeline Consultation on Candidate AssessmentThu Aug 5 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Member Care: Coming Attractions: Sunshine and StormThu Aug 12 2021, 12:00pm EDT
- Mobilizing the Next GenerationThu Aug 12 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Women in the Mission of the ChurchThu Aug 26 2021, 02:00pm EDT
By Dr. A. Matthews
This book is part theology of incarnation and part stroll through the fields and forest of the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia. Anchored in the teaching of Jesus, Anderson explores how cultivating humility—not scheduling, strict boundaries, or increased productivity—leads to peace.
The popular notion today is that all religions are basically the same. If all religions are the same, then there’s no reason to choose one over another beyond what suits one’s particular taste. In Unparalleled, Wilson reveals how Christianity is not merely one among many options, but categorically different.
On the basis of his authority, Jesus commissioned his disciples, and believers after them, to go and make disciples among every people group on earth. This would be an impossible commission if it were not for the promise that he is with them forever with the authority that is like no other.
Synopsis Grassroots Asian Theology presents a vibrant picture of the people of God in the Global South, especially among the grassroots branches of Christianity. Simon Chan, professor of systematic theology at Trinity Theological College in Singapore, brings Asian grassroots Pentecostalism as an authentic “flavor” into global ecumenical Christianity, challenging the issue of “how theology ought . . . read more
Few topics have captured the attention of the contemporary Church like the phenomenal growth of Christianity in the Global South and the increase of those who identify as “Nones” in the West.