By Paul Borthwick
- Conversations on When Everything Is Missions - Rediscovering the Mission of the ChurchWed Dec 2 2020, 01:00pm EST
- Denominational Roundtable VirtualThu Dec 3 2020, 01:00pm EST
- 2iC (Second in Command) VirtualTue Dec 8 2020, 01:00pm EST
- December CEO Thought Leader BriefingWed Dec 9 2020, 01:00pm EST
- The Five Directions to Guide Investing Your LeadershipThu Dec 10 2020, 02:00pm EST
By Caprice Applequist
By Evelyn and Richard Hibbert
By Gary Corwin
The author explores Scripture’s teachings on how to live a disciplined life while offering practical strategies for growth based on the science of self-control.
Suffering in not pleasant. But when God allows it in our lives, we need a biblical perspective to sustain us and help us cope. Weaving together his personal story, pastoral ministry experience, and biblical insights, Paul David Tripp helps us trust God in the midst of suffering.
Withholding forgiveness works much like a jail cell in that we surrender our freedom to the dictates of our emotions or other people. Consequently, we are not free to trust, to engage, to love, or to experience life to its fullest.
J. D. Payne
Description: A practical exploration of the different spiritualities we grapple with over a life-time of mission ministry. The spirituality that “gets us there” will soon be assaulted by the unexpected when “stuff happens.” This potentially can grow/change our spirituality. Or stall it. Then what about the spirituality of the last laps, which by definition is . . . read more