By Paul Borthwick
- 2020 National African American Missions Conference (NAAMC)Thu Jul 9 2020, 12:00pm EDT - Sat Jul 11 2020, 02:30pm EDT
- Webinar: Reaching Nations in the USA Through SportsThu Aug 6 2020, 02:00pm EDT - 03:15pm EDT
- August CEO Thought Leader BriefingWed Aug 12 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 02:30pm EDT
- Focus 2020 SpotlightThu Sep 24 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 04:00pm EDT
- Leadership Pathways for WomenTue Oct 20 2020, 05:00pm PST - Mon Oct 26 2020, 04:00pm PST
By Caprice Applequist
By Evelyn and Richard Hibbert
By Gary Corwin
The author explores Scripture’s teachings on how to live a disciplined life while offering practical strategies for growth based on the science of self-control.
Suffering in not pleasant. But when God allows it in our lives, we need a biblical perspective to sustain us and help us cope. Weaving together his personal story, pastoral ministry experience, and biblical insights, Paul David Tripp helps us trust God in the midst of suffering.
Withholding forgiveness works much like a jail cell in that we surrender our freedom to the dictates of our emotions or other people. Consequently, we are not free to trust, to engage, to love, or to experience life to its fullest.
J. D. Payne
Description: A practical exploration of the different spiritualities we grapple with over a life-time of mission ministry. The spirituality that “gets us there” will soon be assaulted by the unexpected when “stuff happens.” This potentially can grow/change our spirituality. Or stall it. Then what about the spirituality of the last laps, which by definition is . . . read more