Seminary professors Bill Cook and Chuck Lawless provide a comprehensive study of a topic that is of key importance in the life of every believer.
- Webinar: Innovating Theological Education: How BibleMesh can Prepare your Staff for MinistryThu Feb 25 2021, 02:00pm EST
- Association Leaders GatheringTue Mar 2 2021, 08:30am EST
- Innovation Labs - Session 1Tue Mar 2 2021, 10:00am EST
- Webinar: God's Heart for Oneness and DiversityThu Mar 4 2021, 02:00pm EST
- Women In Leadership - Special EventsFri Mar 5 2021
author interview Canada CEO Church Church Missions Church Mission Team Church Planting Coaching Conference Proceedings COVID-19 Cross Cultural Skills Diaspora Evangelism Focus Future Globally Engaged Churches Islam Justin Long Leadership Management Missiology Missionaries Mission Finance and Administration MLC2019 MLC2020 Mobilization muslim Muslim Diaspora Networks Partnership Personal Productivity Podcast Presenter Research Security Short-Term Missions Spirituality support raising Training Trends Unengaged Unreached unreached people groups Weekly Roundup Women
By Evelyn and Richard Hibbert
The author explores Scripture’s teachings on how to live a disciplined life while offering practical strategies for growth based on the science of self-control.