By Greg Carter
- Webinar: Through the WallThu Jan 28 2021, 02:00pm EST
- Three Easy Ways to Drive InnovationThu Feb 11 2021, 02:00pm EST
- Three Steps to Kickstart Your Fund Development ProgramTue Feb 16 2021, 03:00pm EST
- Webinar: Innovating Theological Education: How BibleMesh can Prepare your Staff for MinistryThu Feb 25 2021, 02:00pm EST
- Association Leaders GatheringTue Mar 2 2021, 08:30am EST
Many Bible students miss the importance of Jesus’ solitude and silence. Every pastor, ministry leader, missionary, and caregiver — any disciple of Jesus! — needs to learn from Jesus’ example of intimacy with God. I don’t want to miss this! So I went back to the Gospel of Mark and did a Bible study on Jesus’ solitude and silence.
What do you do with your anxieties in the coronavirus pandemic? How are you dealing with the fear of catching COVID-19?
Do you struggle with fear, anxiety, or worry? Many people I talk to do. For years I suffered from anxiety. But not anymore!
When you are busy with your work, family, or ministry it can be hard to fit in caring for your own soul. This can lead to burnout or becoming spiritually stagnant. That doesn’t have to be your story.
Sadly, we’ve all seen Christian leaders fail because they lacked emotional wholeness.
We’ve been providing care, counsel, and prayer to pastors, missionaries, church planters and other servants of Christ for a number of years now. One of the most important things we do is help them to rest in God.