Do you struggle with fear, anxiety, or worry? Many people I talk to do. For years I suffered from anxiety. But not anymore!
- The Mobilized Church: Keys to Unlock Missions PotentialTue Sep 29 2020
- Leadership Pathways for WomenTue Oct 20 2020, 05:00pm PST
- Navigating the Shifting Sands of the PPP Loan Forgiveness ApplicationTue Oct 27 2020, 02:00pm EDT
- How Do I Get My Pastor Engaged in Missions? Cracking the CodeWed Nov 4 2020, 01:00pm EST
- Webinar: Creating a Culture of InnovationThu Nov 5 2020, 02:00pm EST
When you are busy with your work, family, or ministry it can be hard to fit in caring for your own soul. This can lead to burnout or becoming spiritually stagnant. That doesn’t have to be your story.
Sadly, we’ve all seen Christian leaders fail because they lacked emotional wholeness.
We’ve been providing care, counsel, and prayer to pastors, missionaries, church planters and other servants of Christ for a number of years now. One of the most important things we do is help them to rest in God.