Reviewed by Birgit Herppich
- Mission Leaders Conference – Innovate 2021Wed Sep 22 2021, 07:00am EDT
- Innovate 2021 VIRTUALWed Sep 22 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Mobilizing Generation Z: Observations, Obstacles and OpportunitiesWed Oct 6 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Educational support for families: Can your agency achieve its goals without it?Thu Oct 7 2021, 12:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer for Marketing and Communications Staff: Crisis Communications EssentialsTue Oct 12 2021, 02:00pm EDT
Reviewed by Gail Schlosser
Does the BtD model serve as a useful model for discussing divisive issues? Here are five personal perspectives resulting from such interactions.
Is going beyond evangelism in Church planting the goal or a passing fad?
Recently I interviewed Nate Scholz, who has identified principles for creating a collaborative ministry framework for urban centers with immigrant populations called the “Omega Challenge.”
If you live in America or you’re packing a US passport in a far-away land, you may be aware that we’re living through some crazy days here. Really, we talk about it all over, so even if you’re not an American you may be aware as well. I’m not super old, but I’ve never seen a situation like what’s going down here. We could argue ad nauseam about what’s right, what’s wrong, who did what first, and who’s just doing what was done to them. Pretty soon, we might look like a couple of fourth graders arguing over who should wash the dishes. Nobody wants that.