Edited by Dave Coles and Stan Parks
- Unpacking the Interpretive Challanges of the "Contested Passages" on WomenThu Oct 21 2021
- Webinar: The Role of Mission Organizations in Missionary Well-BeingThu Oct 21 2021, 12:00pm EDT
- The Innovation Crises: Creating Disruptive Influence in the Ministry You LeadThu Oct 28 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- The Danger of Safety: How Our Love Affair with Safety Keeps Us from World Missions and What To Do About ItWed Nov 3 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer for Marketing and Communications Staff: Maximizing Video and Photos to Tell your StoryThu Nov 4 2021, 02:00pm EDT
By Derek Seipp
By Frank Preston
By Michael T. Cooper
Awakening, challenges and opportunities of the Nigerian missions movement.
I have had the privilege of spending most of my ministry career with Converge, a movement of 1300+ churches in the US and many others around the world that exists to help people meet, know and follow Jesus by starting and strengthening churches together worldwide.
Simply put, movements are the multiplication of disciples and churches. Drawing on both the ministry of Jesus and also reflections on past and present movements, Addison provides a roadmap for leaders who want to multiply disciples and churches to the ends of the earth.