Edited by Dave Coles and Stan Parks
- Webinar: Peer 2 Peer for Marketing and
Communications Staff: Does Your Marketing Matter?Thu Jul 29 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Church and Agency Partnerships: Ingredients for Meaningful and Effective MinistryWed Aug 4 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Pipeline Consultation on Candidate AssessmentThu Aug 5 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Member Care: Coming Attractions: Sunshine and StormThu Aug 12 2021, 12:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Women in the Mission of the ChurchThu Aug 26 2021, 02:00pm EDT
By Derek Seipp
By Frank Preston
By Michael T. Cooper
Awakening, challenges and opportunities of the Nigerian missions movement.
I have had the privilege of spending most of my ministry career with Converge, a movement of 1300+ churches in the US and many others around the world that exists to help people meet, know and follow Jesus by starting and strengthening churches together worldwide.
Simply put, movements are the multiplication of disciples and churches. Drawing on both the ministry of Jesus and also reflections on past and present movements, Addison provides a roadmap for leaders who want to multiply disciples and churches to the ends of the earth.