“Wow! I haven’t seen that smile of yours for months. How did that joy come back?”
- Unpacking the Interpretive Challanges of the "Contested Passages" on WomenThu Oct 21 2021
- The Innovation Crises: Creating Disruptive Influence in the Ministry You LeadThu Oct 28 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- The Danger of Safety: How Our Love Affair with Safety Keeps Us from World Missions and What To Do About ItWed Nov 3 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer for Marketing and Communications Staff: Maximizing Video and Photos to Tell your StoryThu Nov 4 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Denominational RoundtableMon Nov 8 2021, 01:00pm EST
Have you ever had difficulty filling key fundraising roles and keeping them filled?
In traditional partnership development, missionaries seek financial support based on personal relationships. But what if it could also go the other way around? What if partners could find missionaries too?
I’ve been a missionary for over twenty years in Asia with OMF International, and now my wife and I are on Home Assignment, what used to be called “furlough” in days of yore. Our return to “the field” is uncertain. Like many, we abide by shelter in place orders. For now, our country of service has banned international flights, and our sending country has banned travel abroad.