- The Mobilized Church: Keys to Unlock Missions PotentialTue Sep 29 2020
- Accountability with a Small Staff and a Small BudgetTue Oct 6 2020, 02:00pm EDT
- Church Mission Leaders Peer2Peer: The Future of MissionsWed Oct 7 2020, 01:00pm EDT
- Webinar: How Digital Media is Accelerating Disciple Making Among the UnreachedThu Oct 8 2020, 02:00pm EDT
- Leadership Pathways for WomenTue Oct 20 2020, 05:00pm PST
This book is written for people who train missionaries. Missionaries must 1) know God, 2) be able to relate well to other people, 3) understand and engage with another culture, and 4) be able to use the Bible in a way that informs all aspects of their lives and ministries.
Description: Discipleship and Mission Training in the Majority World – A Locally Sustainable and Multiplying Approach Presenter: Galen Burkholder October 6, 2011 This webinar will describe a working model of self-supported training in discipleship and missions in the majority world Audio & Video Audio Download Handout 1 Download Handout 2