If I’ve heard it once, I’ve heard it a thousand times: “Sunday is the most segregated day of the week.” When some of my brothers and sisters in Christ hear this oft-quoted statement, they assume the end game should be multiethnic churches comprised of members representing a variety of hues and ethnicities.
- The Mobilized Church: Keys to Unlock Missions PotentialTue Sep 29 2020
- Accountability with a Small Staff and a Small BudgetTue Oct 6 2020, 02:00pm EDT
- Church Mission Leaders Peer2Peer: The Future of MissionsWed Oct 7 2020, 01:00pm EDT
- Webinar: How Digital Media is Accelerating Disciple Making Among the UnreachedThu Oct 8 2020, 02:00pm EDT
- Leadership Pathways for WomenTue Oct 20 2020, 05:00pm PST
April 24-26, 2018 – Scottsdale, AZ (Click Here for Registration) J.D. Payne (Speaker): J. D. Payne, Ph.D. is one of the pastors with The Church at Brook Hills (Birmingham, AL) where he provides leadership in the areas of global disciple-making, pastoral training, and church multiplication. Before moving to Birmingham, he pastored churches in Kentucky and . . . read more
C-Suite Webinar Download • Reporting the Results of The Church Listening Tour Presented by Mr. Steve Moore, President Missio Nexus The 2015 Church Listening Tour seeks to engage local church mission leaders in a 30 minute interview with Steve Moore, president of Missio Nexus, revolving around two key questions: What advice would you give mission . . . read more