If I’ve heard it once, I’ve heard it a thousand times: “Sunday is the most segregated day of the week.” When some of my brothers and sisters in Christ hear this oft-quoted statement, they assume the end game should be multiethnic churches comprised of members representing a variety of hues and ethnicities.
- Church and Agency Partnerships: Ingredients for Meaningful and Effective MinistryWed Aug 4 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Pipeline Consultation on Candidate AssessmentThu Aug 5 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Member Care: Coming Attractions: Sunshine and StormThu Aug 12 2021, 12:00pm EDT
- Mobilizing the Next GenerationThu Aug 12 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Women in the Mission of the ChurchThu Aug 26 2021, 02:00pm EDT
April 24-26, 2018 – Scottsdale, AZ (Click Here for Registration) J.D. Payne (Speaker): J. D. Payne, Ph.D. is one of the pastors with The Church at Brook Hills (Birmingham, AL) where he provides leadership in the areas of global disciple-making, pastoral training, and church multiplication. Before moving to Birmingham, he pastored churches in Kentucky and . . . read more
C-Suite Webinar Download • Reporting the Results of The Church Listening Tour Presented by Mr. Steve Moore, President Missio Nexus The 2015 Church Listening Tour seeks to engage local church mission leaders in a 30 minute interview with Steve Moore, president of Missio Nexus, revolving around two key questions: What advice would you give mission . . . read more