It’s easy for us as mission related people to speak to others about Jesus who cared for the poor, healed the sick, and preached love and justice for the under privileged.
- Unpacking the Interpretive Challanges of the "Contested Passages" on WomenThu Oct 21 2021
- Webinar: The Role of Mission Organizations in Missionary Well-BeingThu Oct 21 2021, 12:00pm EDT
- The Innovation Crises: Creating Disruptive Influence in the Ministry You LeadThu Oct 28 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- The Danger of Safety: How Our Love Affair with Safety Keeps Us from World Missions and What To Do About ItWed Nov 3 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer for Marketing and Communications Staff: Maximizing Video and Photos to Tell your StoryThu Nov 4 2021, 02:00pm EDT
Who has not had a heart set uncontrollably ablaze when the dry winds of deep circumstantial longing meet a wildfire of scorching fleshly desire? Just as the heart knows its own bitter pain, every human heart has been uniquely commandeered by seizures of untamable passion.