This book helps leaders understand how disruptive change occurs and does so in the context of mobility. It makes the claim that the next big social and business revolution will be in moving people from one place to another.
- June CEO Thought Leader BriefingWed Jun 10 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 02:30pm EDT
- Webinar: Soul Care for Singles in a Season of Social DistancingFri Jun 12 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 02:15pm EDT
- Closing The Distance: Creatively Loving our Foreign-born Neighbors During a PandemicThu Jun 18 2020, 01:00pm EDT
- July CEO Thought Leader BriefingWed Jul 8 2020, 01:00pm EDT - 02:30pm EDT
- 2020 National African American Missions Conference (NAAMC)Thu Jul 9 2020, 12:00pm EDT - Sat Jul 11 2020, 02:30pm EDT
Uber, iPhones, Airbnb, Netflix, and Amazon. The list goes on. Disruptive innovations are taking over traditional North American industries. The missions realm also needs consistent creative effective new ways for how we activate, recruit, and onboard new workers. The environment is ripe for unprecedented breakthroughs in mobilization collaborations in the North American missions’ enterprise.
Tune in as Ted interviews Life Church on leading innovation and using technology to engage globally and reach the world for Christ.
Duhigg is the author of the best selling book, The Power of Habit, and writes Smarter, Faster, Better in the same story and research format. This book is divided into eight discreet chapters. While there is some overlap, one could read each chapter as a standalone treatment of the topic it addresses.