Having guidelines for responding to high-risk scenarios are useless if we don’t follow them. Such security policies are best structured with a well-informed team and built-in communication redundancy for crisis situations.
- CEO Thought Leader Briefing: Marketplace Ministry Strategies, a Leader's PerspectiveWed May 19 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Podcasting 101 for Missions and MinistriesTue May 25 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Principles for Building and Leading a Culturally Diverse TeamThu May 27 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Mission Agency ConsultationWed Jun 2 2021
- Apostolic Imagination: Recovering a Biblical Vision for the Church’s Mission TodayWed Jun 2 2021, 01:00pm EDT
Anybody who has taken a ride on Uber, rented an Airbnb room or purchased a product from Etsy has participated in the sharing economy. Sundararajan explains the mechanics behind the sharing economy in part 1 of this book, focused on the Cause, and then details some ramifications and potential reactions to it in part 2, the Effects.