Having guidelines for responding to high-risk scenarios are useless if we don’t follow them. Such security policies are best structured with a well-informed team and built-in communication redundancy for crisis situations.
- Focus 2020 SpotlightThu Sep 24 2020, 01:00pm EDT
- Accountability with a Small Staff and a Small BudgetTue Oct 6 2020, 02:00pm EDT
- Church Mission Leaders Peer2Peer: The Future of MissionsWed Oct 7 2020, 01:00pm EDT
- Webinar: How Digital Media is Accelerating Disciple Making Among the UnreachedThu Oct 8 2020, 02:00pm EDT
- Leadership Pathways for WomenTue Oct 20 2020, 05:00pm PST
Anybody who has taken a ride on Uber, rented an Airbnb room or purchased a product from Etsy has participated in the sharing economy. Sundararajan explains the mechanics behind the sharing economy in part 1 of this book, focused on the Cause, and then details some ramifications and potential reactions to it in part 2, the Effects.