This book uses a case study approach along with research to buttress its conclusions. The main argument is that crises are God-given opportunities for growth. Most of us, rather than attempt to understand what God is doing, seek to force a task paradigm onto the situation. The author provides a framework on how to better consider and handle a crisis. Special attention paid to women in leadership and the challenges they face.
- Unpacking the Interpretive Challanges of the "Contested Passages" on WomenThu Oct 21 2021
- The Innovation Crises: Creating Disruptive Influence in the Ministry You LeadThu Oct 28 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- The Danger of Safety: How Our Love Affair with Safety Keeps Us from World Missions and What To Do About ItWed Nov 3 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer for Marketing and Communications Staff: Maximizing Video and Photos to Tell your StoryThu Nov 4 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Denominational RoundtableMon Nov 8 2021, 01:00pm EST
author interview CEO Church Church Missions Church Mission Team Church Planting COVID-19 Cross Cultural Skills Diaspora Disciple Making Discipleship Focus Future Globally Engaged Churches Innovation Islam Justin Long Leadership Management Missiology Missionaries Mission Finance and Administration MLC2019 MLC2020 MLC2021 Mobilization muslim Muslim Diaspora Networks Partnership Personal Productivity Podcast Presenter Pursuing Partnerships Series Research Short-Term Missions Spirituality support raising Training Trends Unengaged Unreached Weekly Roundup Women Women in Leadership