The book is a biblical and contemporary exploration of the fulfillment of God’s mission through Gentiles. Specifically, the four authors discuss at length the missional contributions and themes (especially in relation to migration and hospitality) of Abraham, Hagar, Jethro and Zipporah, four Philistine tribes, Ruth, Esther and Mordecai, the Magi, and Peter and Cornelius. In other words, this book sets forth the biblical narrative and current survey of the mission Dei from the inside out, which shows the inclusion of Gentiles as agents of God’s revelation, vehicles of God’s voice, and exemplars in fulfilling God’s mission in relation to the people of God.
- CEO Thought Leader Briefing: Becoming Bilingual - Communicating Your Value in Stories and NumbersWed Jun 23 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer for Marketing and Communications Staff: Beyond BeliefThu Jun 24 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Church Mission Leader Peer2Peer: Missionary Care Best PracticesWed Jul 7 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Church and Agency Partnerships: Ingredients for Meaningful and Effective MinistryWed Aug 4 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer for Marketing and Communications Staff: Brand Refresh | What to Know Before Making Your MarkTue Aug 31 2021, 02:00pm EDT
author interview Canada CEO Church Church Missions Church Mission Team Church Planting COVID-19 Cross Cultural Skills Diaspora Discipleship Focus Future Globally Engaged Churches Innovation Islam Justin Long Leadership Management Missiology Missionaries Mission Finance and Administration MLC2019 MLC2020 MLC2021 Mobilization muslim Muslim Diaspora Networks Partnership Personal Productivity Podcast Presenter Pursuing Partnerships Series Research Short-Term Missions Spirituality support raising Training Trends Unengaged Unreached Weekly Roundup Women Women in Leadership