The book is a biblical and contemporary exploration of the fulfillment of God’s mission through Gentiles. Specifically, the four authors discuss at length the missional contributions and themes (especially in relation to migration and hospitality) of Abraham, Hagar, Jethro and Zipporah, four Philistine tribes, Ruth, Esther and Mordecai, the Magi, and Peter and Cornelius. In other words, this book sets forth the biblical narrative and current survey of the mission Dei from the inside out, which shows the inclusion of Gentiles as agents of God’s revelation, vehicles of God’s voice, and exemplars in fulfilling God’s mission in relation to the people of God.
- Women In Leadership - Special EventsFri Mar 5 2021
- On Mission 2021Wed Mar 10 2021, 12:00pm EST
- Four Things Every CEO Needs to Know About FundraisingTue Mar 16 2021, 03:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Mission Increase: Discovering the Joy of Biblical GenerosityThu Mar 18 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer for Marketing and Communications Staff: Know Yourself and Know Your AudienceTue Mar 23 2021, 02:00pm EDT
author interview Canada CEO Church Church Missions Church Mission Team Church Planting Conference Proceedings COVID-19 Cross Cultural Skills Diaspora Evangelism Focus Future Innovation Islam Justin Long Leadership Management Missiology Missionaries Mission Finance and Administration MLC2019 MLC2020 MLC2021 Mobilization muslim Muslim Diaspora Networks Partnership Personal Productivity Podcast Presenter Research Security Short-Term Missions Spirituality support raising Training Trends Unengaged Unreached unreached people groups Weekly Roundup Women