The history of humanity is a history of racism. Human sin, a supernatural devil, and an evil world system collude to weave pride, greed, fear, lust, and racism into all human institutions. Only where the gospel of Jesus breaks the power of this darkness does the fabric of sin begin to unravel.
- Conversations on When Everything Is Missions - Rediscovering the Mission of the ChurchWed Dec 2 2020, 01:00pm EST
- Denominational Roundtable VirtualThu Dec 3 2020, 01:00pm EST
- 2iC (Second in Command) VirtualTue Dec 8 2020, 01:00pm EST
- December CEO Thought Leader BriefingWed Dec 9 2020, 01:00pm EST
- The Five Directions to Guide Investing Your LeadershipThu Dec 10 2020, 02:00pm EST
By Dr. Ramesh Richard Over its first 1,300 years, “Christianity” increasingly separated from the Bible and developed a salvation grammar of its own. The Faith dislodged itself from the parameters of the Scripture’s epistemological (i.e., how we know what we know) foundation. The nouns of salvation were the same—grace, faith, works—except their meaning had . . . read more