This is a detailed treatment of the importance of habits, how they are formed, how they can be maintained over time, and the challenges we face in keeping them. The premise of the book is that small changes contribute to significant differences over time. The author provides a four-part framework for habit formation (cue, craving, response, and reward). Many tips and suggestions are provided on how to follow this formula to help the leader implement positive habits while also limiting bad habits.
- Women In Leadership - Special EventsFri Mar 5 2021
- On Mission 2021Wed Mar 10 2021, 12:00pm EST
- Four Things Every CEO Needs to Know About FundraisingTue Mar 16 2021, 03:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Mission Increase: Discovering the Joy of Biblical GenerosityThu Mar 18 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer for Marketing and Communications Staff: Know Yourself and Know Your AudienceTue Mar 23 2021, 02:00pm EDT
author interview Canada CEO Church Church Missions Church Mission Team Church Planting Conference Proceedings COVID-19 Cross Cultural Skills Diaspora Evangelism Focus Future Innovation Islam Justin Long Leadership Management Missiology Missionaries Mission Finance and Administration MLC2019 MLC2020 MLC2021 Mobilization muslim Muslim Diaspora Networks Partnership Personal Productivity Podcast Presenter Research Security Short-Term Missions Spirituality support raising Training Trends Unengaged Unreached unreached people groups Weekly Roundup Women