Some nouns are formed by joining two or more words together to communicate a new idea. These compound nouns borrow from each word used in their construction to convey a completely new meaning for the new word. Examples include brother-in-law, sounding board, and winetasting.
- Pipeline Consultation on Candidate AssessmentThu Aug 5 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Member Care: Coming Attractions: Sunshine and StormThu Aug 12 2021, 12:00pm EDT
- Mobilizing the Next GenerationThu Aug 12 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Women in the Mission of the ChurchThu Aug 26 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer for Marketing and Communications Staff: Brand Refresh | What to Know Before Making Your MarkTue Aug 31 2021, 02:00pm EDT
author interview CEO Church Church Missions Church Mission Team Church Planting COVID-19 Cross Cultural Skills Diaspora Disciple Making Discipleship Focus Future Globally Engaged Churches Innovation Islam Justin Long Leadership Management Missiology Missionaries Mission Finance and Administration MLC2019 MLC2020 MLC2021 Mobilization muslim Muslim Diaspora Networks Partnership Personal Productivity Podcast Presenter Pursuing Partnerships Series Research Short-Term Missions Spirituality support raising Training Trends Unengaged Unreached Weekly Roundup Women Women in Leadership