Some nouns are formed by joining two or more words together to communicate a new idea. These compound nouns borrow from each word used in their construction to convey a completely new meaning for the new word. Examples include brother-in-law, sounding board, and winetasting.
- Church Mission Leaders Peer 2 Peer: Diaspora Ministry and the Local ChurchWed May 12 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Part 3 Mobilizing People of Color: the Latino American ChurchThu May 13 2021
- Webinar: Lawsuits and Rumors of LawsuitsThu May 13 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- CEO Thought Leader Briefing: Marketplace Ministry Strategies, a Leader's PerspectiveWed May 19 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Podcasting 101 for Missions and MinistriesTue May 25 2021, 01:00pm EDT
author interview Canada CEO Church Church Missions Church Mission Team Church Planting COVID-19 Cross Cultural Skills Diaspora Discipleship Focus Future Globally Engaged Churches Innovation Islam Justin Long Leadership Management Missiology Missionaries Mission Finance and Administration MLC2019 MLC2020 MLC2021 Mobilization muslim Muslim Diaspora Networks Partnership Personal Productivity Podcast Presenter Pursuing Partnerships Series Research Short-Term Missions Spirituality support raising Training Trends Unengaged Unreached Weekly Roundup Women Women in Leadership