Some nouns are formed by joining two or more words together to communicate a new idea. These compound nouns borrow from each word used in their construction to convey a completely new meaning for the new word. Examples include brother-in-law, sounding board, and winetasting.
- Women In Leadership - Special EventsFri Mar 5 2021
- On Mission 2021Wed Mar 10 2021, 12:00pm EST
- Four Things Every CEO Needs to Know About FundraisingTue Mar 16 2021, 03:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Mission Increase: Discovering the Joy of Biblical GenerosityThu Mar 18 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer for Marketing and Communications Staff: Know Yourself and Know Your AudienceTue Mar 23 2021, 02:00pm EDT
Awakening, challenges and opportunities of the Nigerian missions movement.
How do you know if you have what it takes to be an effective disciple-maker among the least-reached? Maybe you have a Bible degree. Maybe you have a calling. Maybe you even have a short-term mission trip under your belt. Is that enough?
In this episode Ted talks with Dave about Disciple Making Movements.
By Ryan Shaw
By Marvin J. Newell
By Hikmat Kashouh. Reviewed by Fred Farrokh
The importance of the Church in God’s mission cannot be overstated. It is core to all Christ wants to accomplish both among believers and by believers in the world today. The Church is central to God’s Kingdom purposes. He established it to carry out his divine purposes.
Russell D. Mitchell