Awakening, challenges and opportunities of the Nigerian missions movement.
- Conversations on When Everything Is Missions - Rediscovering the Mission of the ChurchWed Dec 2 2020, 01:00pm EST
- Denominational Roundtable VirtualThu Dec 3 2020, 01:00pm EST
- 2iC (Second in Command) VirtualTue Dec 8 2020, 01:00pm EST
- December CEO Thought Leader BriefingWed Dec 9 2020, 01:00pm EST
- The Five Directions to Guide Investing Your LeadershipThu Dec 10 2020, 02:00pm EST
How do you know if you have what it takes to be an effective disciple-maker among the least-reached? Maybe you have a Bible degree. Maybe you have a calling. Maybe you even have a short-term mission trip under your belt. Is that enough?
In this episode Ted talks with Dave about Disciple Making Movements.
By Ryan Shaw
By Marvin J. Newell
By Hikmat Kashouh. Reviewed by Fred Farrokh
The importance of the Church in God’s mission cannot be overstated. It is core to all Christ wants to accomplish both among believers and by believers in the world today. The Church is central to God’s Kingdom purposes. He established it to carry out his divine purposes.
Russell D. Mitchell
The authors identify the historical and worldview issues that hinder Kingdom movements in the West. By returning to these, we can revitalize Christianity in the Global North and see the Kingdom Unleashed.