Feeling overwhelmed with weighing all the risks of a pandemic? We don’t have to depend on contemporary understanding alone.
- Essentials for Fundraising and DevelopmentWed Jan 26 2022, 01:00pm EST
- CEO Thought Leader Briefing: The Lausanne Update - the State of the Great CommissionWed Jan 26 2022, 01:00pm EST
- Webinar: Discovering the Effective Writer Within YouThu Jan 27 2022, 12:00pm EST
- Showing the Heart of the Sojourner to Afghan RefugeesWed Feb 2 2022, 01:00pm EST
- Webinar: Studying Missions in Credible and Useful WaysThu Feb 10 2022, 12:00pm EST
With travel at the center of overseas missions work, the pandemic’s continued certainty is raising questions about when and whether to cross borders to continue the work. Whether you’re planning a short-term missions trip or returning to the field, you may feel the tension between calling and risk.
Faced with mass suffering, such as the current COVID pandemic, plagues, and natural disasters, we may wonder whether God actually cares about all he has created, including us humans.