Edited by David Greenlee, Mark Galpin, and Paul Bendor-Samuel
- Unpacking the Interpretive Challanges of the "Contested Passages" on WomenThu Oct 21 2021
- Webinar: The Role of Mission Organizations in Missionary Well-BeingThu Oct 21 2021, 12:00pm EDT
- The Innovation Crises: Creating Disruptive Influence in the Ministry You LeadThu Oct 28 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- The Danger of Safety: How Our Love Affair with Safety Keeps Us from World Missions and What To Do About ItWed Nov 3 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer for Marketing and Communications Staff: Maximizing Video and Photos to Tell your StoryThu Nov 4 2021, 02:00pm EDT
What can we do to promote greater acceptance of cultural diversity in the church and to recognize and change aspects of our organizational structures and policies that exclude Christians from other cultural traditions?
Development 101 – Helping vs. Hurting Stephen Bauman, World Relief April 23, 2009 As the center of gravity of our faith shifts to the Global South, Western organizations, churches and individuals must respond by shifting towards better ways of helping the suffering, marginalized and oppressed around the world. No church or mission engages the poor . . . read more