Edited by David Greenlee, Mark Galpin, and Paul Bendor-Samuel
- Pocket Guide to Being a Missions Pastor: 5 Things Every Missions Pastor Needs to KnowWed Jun 1 2022, 01:00pm EDT
- From Harlem to the World - the Local Church Mobilized for Global MissionsWed Aug 3 2022, 01:00pm EDT
- Innovation Leaders DiscussionMon Aug 8 2022, 01:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer for Communications and Marketing Staff: Communications and the Mission of God: Aligning organizational communications with God's purposesThu Aug 18 2022, 01:00pm EDT
- Women's Development WeeksThu Sep 8 2022
What can we do to promote greater acceptance of cultural diversity in the church and to recognize and change aspects of our organizational structures and policies that exclude Christians from other cultural traditions?
Development 101 – Helping vs. Hurting Stephen Bauman, World Relief April 23, 2009 As the center of gravity of our faith shifts to the Global South, Western organizations, churches and individuals must respond by shifting towards better ways of helping the suffering, marginalized and oppressed around the world. No church or mission engages the poor . . . read more