What can we do to promote greater acceptance of cultural diversity in the church and to recognize and change aspects of our organizational structures and policies that exclude Christians from other cultural traditions?
- The Mobilized Church: Keys to Unlock Missions PotentialTue Sep 29 2020
- Accountability with a Small Staff and a Small BudgetTue Oct 6 2020, 02:00pm EDT
- Church Mission Leaders Peer2Peer: The Future of MissionsWed Oct 7 2020, 01:00pm EDT
- Webinar: How Digital Media is Accelerating Disciple Making Among the UnreachedThu Oct 8 2020, 02:00pm EDT
- Leadership Pathways for WomenTue Oct 20 2020, 05:00pm PST
Development 101 – Helping vs. Hurting Stephen Bauman, World Relief April 23, 2009 As the center of gravity of our faith shifts to the Global South, Western organizations, churches and individuals must respond by shifting towards better ways of helping the suffering, marginalized and oppressed around the world. No church or mission engages the poor . . . read more