Edited by David Greenlee, Mark Galpin, and Paul Bendor-Samuel
- Essentials for Fundraising and Development for Missions AgenciesThu Apr 22 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Webinar: The Blessed Alliance—Men and Women Serving God TogetherThu Apr 22 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Innovation Labs - Session 4Tue Apr 27 2021, 10:00am EDT
- Renew: CEO & Spouse RetreatTue May 4 2021, 03:00pm EDT
- Church Mission Leaders Peer 2 Peer: Diaspora Ministry and the Local ChurchWed May 12 2021, 01:00pm EDT
What can we do to promote greater acceptance of cultural diversity in the church and to recognize and change aspects of our organizational structures and policies that exclude Christians from other cultural traditions?
Development 101 – Helping vs. Hurting Stephen Bauman, World Relief April 23, 2009 As the center of gravity of our faith shifts to the Global South, Western organizations, churches and individuals must respond by shifting towards better ways of helping the suffering, marginalized and oppressed around the world. No church or mission engages the poor . . . read more