Edited by Dave Coles and Stan Parks
- Mission Leaders Conference – Innovate 2021Wed Sep 22 2021, 07:00am EDT
- Innovate 2021 VIRTUALWed Sep 22 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- 2021 Global Diaspora Workers Virtual ForumThu Sep 23 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Mobilizing Generation Z: Observations, Obstacles and OpportunitiesWed Oct 6 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Educational support for families: Can your agency achieve its goals without it?Thu Oct 7 2021, 12:00pm EDT
This edited book—the eight contributors of which are church planters, seminary faculty, and network leaders—seeks to give church planters and their teams tools to be theologically reflective, spiritually grounded, and missionally agile.
The book is written as a result of the author’s blogs, webinars, and church consultations with “tens of thousands of church leaders through the pandemic” (page 4), along with his coaching many leaders directly and speaking or writing to nearly a million others. It focuses on the following six challenges to the post-quarantine church: (1) gather differently and better; (2) seize opportunity to reach the digital world; (3) reconnect with community near the church; (4) take prayer to a new level; (5) rethink facilities for emerging opportunities; and (6) make lasting changes that make a difference. The intent of the book is to help pastors and church leaders prepare themselves for the post-quarantine era.
The book is written by three generations of pastors, preachers, and leaders who seek to answers these questions: “Why are young adults, the most diverse in America, so difficult to reach by the traditional mainline church?