The book is a biblical and contemporary exploration of the fulfillment of God’s mission through Gentiles. Specifically, the four authors discuss at length the missional contributions and themes (especially in relation to migration and hospitality) of Abraham, Hagar, Jethro and Zipporah, four Philistine tribes, Ruth, Esther and Mordecai, the Magi, and Peter and Cornelius. In other words, this book sets forth the biblical narrative and current survey of the mission Dei from the inside out, which shows the inclusion of Gentiles as agents of God’s revelation, vehicles of God’s voice, and exemplars in fulfilling God’s mission in relation to the people of God.
- Focus 2020 SpotlightThu Sep 24 2020, 01:00pm EDT
- Accountability with a Small Staff and a Small BudgetTue Oct 6 2020, 02:00pm EDT
- Church Mission Leaders Peer2Peer: The Future of MissionsWed Oct 7 2020, 01:00pm EDT
- Webinar: How Digital Media is Accelerating Disciple Making Among the UnreachedThu Oct 8 2020, 02:00pm EDT
- Leadership Pathways for WomenTue Oct 20 2020, 05:00pm PST
author interview Canada CEO Church Church Missions Church Mission Team Church Planting Conference Proceedings COVID-19 Cross Cultural Skills Diaspora Discipleship Evangelism Focus Future Globally Engaged Churches Islam Justin Long Leadership Management Missiology Missionaries Mission Finance and Administration MLC2019 MLC2020 Mobilization muslim Muslim Diaspora Networks Partnership Personal Productivity Podcast Presenter Research Security Short-Term Missions Spirituality Strategy support raising Training Trends Unengaged Unreached Weekly Roundup Women