The book is a biblical and contemporary exploration of the fulfillment of God’s mission through Gentiles. Specifically, the four authors discuss at length the missional contributions and themes (especially in relation to migration and hospitality) of Abraham, Hagar, Jethro and Zipporah, four Philistine tribes, Ruth, Esther and Mordecai, the Magi, and Peter and Cornelius. In other words, this book sets forth the biblical narrative and current survey of the mission Dei from the inside out, which shows the inclusion of Gentiles as agents of God’s revelation, vehicles of God’s voice, and exemplars in fulfilling God’s mission in relation to the people of God.
- Conversations on When Everything Is Missions - Rediscovering the Mission of the ChurchWed Dec 2 2020, 01:00pm EST
- Denominational Roundtable VirtualThu Dec 3 2020, 01:00pm EST
- 2iC (Second in Command) VirtualTue Dec 8 2020, 01:00pm EST
- December CEO Thought Leader BriefingWed Dec 9 2020, 01:00pm EST
- The Five Directions to Guide Investing Your LeadershipThu Dec 10 2020, 02:00pm EST
author interview Canada CEO Church Church Missions Church Mission Team Church Planting Coaching Conference Proceedings COVID-19 Cross Cultural Skills Diaspora Evangelism Focus Future Globally Engaged Churches Islam Justin Long Leadership Management Missiology Missionaries Mission Finance and Administration MLC2019 MLC2020 Mobilization muslim Muslim Diaspora Networks Partnership Personal Productivity Podcast Presenter Research Security Short-Term Missions Spirituality support raising Training Trends Unengaged Unreached unreached people groups Weekly Roundup Women