Survey Report: Diverse Perspectives on The Church and Missions
Missio Nexus Member Benefit
This report hopes to provide insights into the minds of the next generation of Asian, Hispanic, and African American young people on their own spirituality, the local church, and global missions.
Missio Nexus released a nationwide survey to gain insights on diverse perspectives on the church and missions. The survey was focused on 18–34 year old followers of Jesus who were predominately Asian, African American/Black, and Hispanic. Participants in the survey included 260 individuals spanning the US and Canada. This is part of our ongoing focus to gain insights from the diverse body of Christ to help see an increase in minority missions engagement and mobilization. This 35-page report provides data, charts, and quoted perspectives of our participants to help you think through these unique perspectives of our potential next generation of missionaries.
Inside this report you’ll find:
- Survey Participants: Profiles and Target Demographics
- Personal Spirituality: Church Attendance and Faith Journey
- Local Church Perspectives: Local Church Priorities and Activities
- Local Church and Global Missions: Missions Activities and Voices
- Perspectives on Missions: Definitions, Terminology, and Considerations
- PLUS: Opinions to serving cross-culturally, types of missions activities to engage in, and what they would want in a mission agency
Download “Diverse Perspectives on The Church and Missions” for Free (Missio Nexus members only)
Please note, you must have an active Missio Nexus membership to view this resource. Guest accounts do not have access to this resource.
If you can’t see the download link below, try these steps:
- Make sure you are logged in
- Click your name/image in top right corner and click “profile”
- Check that the label after your name does not say “Guest” (Guest accounts do not have access to this report)
- Click your name in the top corner and click Membership » Subscriptions and make sure you have an “Active” subscription listed (if no active subscription is listed, you’ll need to renew or contact your primary admin for your organization)
- If none of these steps work, please reach out to email@example.com
This content is only available to Missio Nexus members as a member-only benefit.
Please login to gain access or join Missio Nexus!
ResponsesThis site uses User Verification plugin to reduce spam. See how your comment data is processed.