A Peer-2-Peer Webinar for Communications and Marketing Professionals
Your organization’s brand consists of much more than your logo. It is what distinguishes your organization from others. In this new normal, fortifying your brand is critical! In this webinar we’ll explore your brand name, mark, promise, voice and standards along with key criteria that can make your brand distinctive and memorable. Join us to learn how to enhance your brand with tangible tools and techniques to build brand equity.
Target Audience: This webinar is ideal for organizational leaders responsible for brand management, communications, marketing, and development.
Sherri Heintz Kerr is the President/CEO of Cahoots Communications Inc. (CahootsInc.com). Specializing in nonprofit communications and brand management, Cahoots has served hundreds of faith-based nonprofit organizations for over 25 years by providing full integrated marketing and development services to build brand equity and funding self-sufficiency. Prior to Cahoots, Sherri was president of Heintz-Barton, Inc., one of Colorado’s top advertising agencies.
Presenter Highlights and Takeaways:
- Where did you start, why did you start and where are you now?
- Think about what you do everyday and are you communicating that with your brand, your name, your mark
- “Initialisms” often don’t mean anything to a new audience
- Your mission statement is the best way to create your elevator speech.
- The missions statement should be your creative filter
- Do things and create things that complement your mission
- Provide “brand tools” to help everyone represent your organization well
- Make sure your logo available in color, black and white, vertical and horizontal
- Somebody’s got to be the corporate brand cop!
- We must be consistent in presenting our brands for years
- It takes years to build brand equity
- Templates can help you localize your brand
- Make sure everything is branded well to build brand equity