The position of Vice President of Partner Ministries (VPPM) is responsible for God-focused leadership of WorldVenture’s Partner Ministries Division and serving as a member of the Global Operations Team (GO Team). The VPPM is cumulatively responsible for all the division’s personnel and services including oversight of the development, implementation, and accomplishment of partner-engaging services and the mobilization of Global Workers aligned with WorldVenture’s strategic purposes. This position is based in WorldVenture’s office in Englewood, Colorado.
· Aligned to our WorldVenture beliefs and strategies, the VPPM leads the organization to appoint 250 new Global Workers over the next 5 years with 80% of Appointees deploying to their ministry assignments within 18 months of their appointment.
· Aligned to our WorldVenture beliefs and ethos, the VPPM leads the organization to double the Global Mission Fund contributions every two years (currently at $183,000 in FY 2021), to reactivate and grow Estate Planning to over 500 accounts, and to cultivate a top 100 tier and a subsequent 250 tier major donor program.
· Co-develop with the President and the GO Team a close working relationship (theologically, missiologically, and organizationally) in the accomplishment of WorldVenture’s mission and vision while ensuring the operational readiness of Partner Ministries through leading the Partner Ministries staff in services vital to WorldVenture’s corporate purposes and objectives.
· Champion the relational development and strategy implementations of Partner Ministries that cultivates and supports healthy, long-term organizational dynamics with Partner-Donors and Global Workers via specific team oversight of:
o Church Partnerships services
o Candidates & Appointees services
o Majority-Donor services
o Major-Donor services
o Foundations & Grants services
o Estate Planning services
· Ensure the stewardship stories of WorldVenture through leading the Partner Ministries Team in establishing and reporting on the Partner Ministries’ qualitative and quantitative metrics in the WorldVenture narrative of gospel impact.
· The VPPM is able to listen well, comprehend the organizational, team, and personnel needs and challenges while also communicating truth with love and compassion. This skill flows from a high value and personal practice for teamwork and collaboration for healthy interpersonal relationships.
· The VPPM is pastorally oriented with strong practical knowledge of mission partnerships and someone who shepherds partners and Global Workers in their next steps of partnership with WorldVenture.
· The VPPM is passionate about people development knowing that God entrusts resources to people to steward in his redemptive purposes.
· The VPPM grasps WorldVenture’s global strategies to explore partnership opportunities and needs with kingdom partners and Global Workers.
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Understands and adheres to the biblical basis of stewardship and proven ability to engage others for kingdom purposes in alignment with WorldVenture’s values and ethos
· Has a working knowledge of integrating Partner Ministries strategies for a large nonprofit, demonstrating an understanding of the needs and interests of donors in order to develop relationships between them and WorldVenture
Leader with a good track record for organizational solutions to opportunities and challenges
· Self-driven and motivated by goals and can work independently to achieve and set priorities
Collaborates effectively with peers to achieve desired outcomes
Demonstrates experience in planning, leading, and managing operational teams and organizational initiatives
· Highly trustworthy and can maintain a high degree of professionalism and confidentiality with sensitive information
· Has experience and credibility when presenting materials to external audiences and can listen to and understand the needs and interests of individual constituencies in order to develop relationships between them and WorldVenture
· Able and willing to travel and work flexible hours as necessary
Education or Formal Training:
· Bachelor’s degree, preferably a Master’s Degree, and 7 to 9 years of experience in nonprofit Advancement and Marketing
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org