For the past 40 years, Pioneers has partnered with churches around the world to initiate church planting movements among unreached people groups. With Innovation and Flexibility as some of our core values, we are one of the fastest-growing missions organizations in the U.S., sending missionaries from 17 bases located across the globe. (Click here to learn more about us and here to learn more about unreached people groups.)
Our intern works directly with the Director of Video Production on the Marketing Team. This intern will be involved in planning and creating video content for Pioneers’ video and social media channels (YouTube, Vimeo, Instagram, Facebook, etc.). If you love creating, collaborating and communicating through video, then this role is perfect for you!
*Applicants will be asked to provide a portfolio in the application process
- Participating in Marketing Team meetings and contributing ideas and perspective.
- Helping to ideate and plan video productions.
Collaborating on the Video Department team to write, shoot and/or edit video/photographic content.
- Researching and identifying trends for social media video content.
- Assisting in organizing/maintaining video/photographic archives.
- Helping to maintain the studio, equipment, etc.
- You Have a Personal Relationship with Christ: Spiritual maturity and desire to deepen your relationship with God.
- You’re Excited to Serve with Pioneers: Willing to reflect Pioneers Statement of Faith and Core Values.
- Video Production Is Your Thing: Experience and skills in video production.
- You Edit Videos Like a Champ: Proficient in editing and/or motion graphics skills and experience preferred.
- You Love to Learn: Teachable, wanting to grow professionally and personally and not afraid to ask questions.
- You Have a Strong Sense of Professionalism: Handles confidential information well.
- You Celebrate Differences: A humble heart to learn and relate to people in an ethnically diverse world.
- You Like to Have Fun: Our team likes to have a good time!
To apply, go to: pioneers.org/orlandointernships
Start Date: May 23, 2022
End Date: July 29, 2022
*Applications received by January 9, 2022 will have 1st priority. After this deadline, the application will be opened until all positions are filled.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com