Website MissioCare Collective
Missionary/Member Care Ministry
Church Engagement Specialist
MissioCare Collective (MCC) is actively looking for an individual who feels called by God to serve in ministry of missionary/member care. This individual’s primary role is to interface with churches regarding missionary care. MCC will train in identification, preparation, onboarding, sending, field experience, re-entry to passport country (home-assignment, temporary or permanent), and off-ramping of missionaries.
- Þ Identify and interface with sending churches, inquiring about their missionary care systems
- Þ Develop a consulting relationship with churches that desire to develop, enhance, or alter their missionary care systems
- Þ Draft customized financial agreements between churches and MCC services.
- Þ Basic computer and communication skills
- Þ Ability to travel domestically and internationally
- Þ Participate in all staff meetings and retreats
- Þ Answers to the Executive Director and/or direct executive leadership
- Þ Report to the Board of Directors of MCC when requested
- Þ Disciplines that lead to a deep relationship to Christ, a fervent prayer life, a love for God’s word, the Church, local church involvement, and an obedient lifestyle consistent with biblical truth
- Þ Develop a support team of people who pray and give financially to their personal support account
- Þ Candidates will have a pre-hire interview with Executive Director to discuss willingness and capacity to build a personal support team.
- Þ During the pre-hire interview, and adequate level of compensation will be agreed upon and compensation level ratified by the Board of Directors of MCC.
- Þ The Church Engagement Specialist will raise a minimum of 30% of their monthly salary or have stated commitment equal to percentage prior to receiving any compensation.
Please send all inquiries and/or resume to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com