Multiplying followers of Jesus in the spiritually darkest areas
East-West is seeking a gifted team player to serve as the Director of Short-Term Mission Teams (STMT). This individual will lead the STMT department to coordinate weeklong teams with our Field Ministries department; develop new STMT opportunities; oversee recruitment, training, and execution of STMTs; and introduce team members to additional opportunities to continue the work of reaching the lost.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Team Leadership: Lead and oversee the day-to-day operations of the STMT department and STMT logistical team.
- Collaboration: Partner with field missionaries, national partners, and teams to implement STMTs, open new locations, and facilitate training for teammates and new leaders.
- Statistics and Administration: Spearhead metrics and reporting for annual STMTs, establish the department’s budget, and ensure adherence to East-West policies and best practices.
- STMT Leadership and Coordination: Lead or coordinate and recruit at least two STMTs each year.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field preferred
- Experienced in cross-cultural ministry preferred
- Experienced in sharing faith with a clear and concise gospel message
- Ability to travel overseas 4-6 weeks a year
- Demonstrates teaching, leadership, and shepherding skills
- Ability to think strategically and lead others with vision and diplomacy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong initiative, self-motivation, and ability to complete tasks on time
- Detail-oriented and precise
- Ability to raise and maintain personal support
To learn more about the position or to talk with the Recruitment team, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.eastwest.org/stmtdirector.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com