Website Disciple the Nations
SUMMARY: Disciple the Nations (DTN) is a young, but growing, missions agency that partners with churches to prayerfully deploy mature disciples to evangelize and disciple the peoples of the world. The Director of Operations will work directly with the president to manage the year-round planning and execution of DTN’s program activities, organizational administration, and communication. They will strive to foster every aspect of our goal to glorify the Lord by serving servants and be a resource to the local church.
• Aid the president in executing and overseeing DTN’s program administration, organizational strategy, long-term planning as well as in the promotion and implementation of DTN’s vision.
• Execute and oversee global team and staff on-boarding, and initial and on-going training.
• Oversee mobilization and the development of candidates.
• Manage budgets and expenses for programs.
• Facilitate and/or manage the on-going accountability, strategy assistance, services, and pastoral care for global team members.
• Establish partnerships with churches for global ministry.
• Resource local churches to help them mobilize and prepare their members for overseas work.
• Travel periodically to visit churches, global team members, and prospective partners.
• Raise 100% support to cover financial budget (i.e. salary, benefits, retirement, personal ministry-related expenses).
• A deep and growing personal relationship with Jesus Christ
• A passionate heart for God’s glory, His word, His church, making disciples, and the nations
• Full agreement with DTN’s statement of belief, core convictions, and ministry DNA
• Strong interpersonal communication, administrative, and executive skills
• High school diploma or GED is required, Bachelor’s or advanced ministry degree is preferred
• A joyful willingness to serve God’s people, even in behind-the-scenes administrative tasks required to operate a missions agency
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com