Unreached People in Detroit
- Webinar: An Introduction to the Theology and Practice of Cross-Cultural RiskThu May 26 2022, 12:00pm EDT
- Pocket Guide to Being a Missions Pastor: 5 Things Every Missions Pastor Needs to KnowWed Jun 1 2022, 01:00pm EDT
- From Harlem to the World - the Local Church Mobilized for Global MissionsWed Aug 3 2022, 01:00pm EDT
- Innovation Leaders DiscussionMon Aug 8 2022, 01:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer for Communications and Marketing Staff: Communications and the Mission of God: Aligning organizational communications with God's purposesThu Aug 18 2022, 01:00pm EDT
Edited by Daniel O’Neil and Beth Snodderly. Reviewed by Mark A. Strand, professor, North Dakota State University, Fargo, North Dakota.
By Kenneth Nehrbass. Reviewed by Cameron D. Armstrong, International Mission Board, Bucharest, Romania.
By Tom Sine and Dwight J. Friesen. Reviewed by Susan L. Maros, affiliate assistant professor of Christian leadership, Fuller Theological Seminary.
By David J. Hesselgrave, with Lianna Davis. Reviewed by Richard Cook, associate professor of Church history and missions at Logos Evangelical Seminary in El Monte, California.
By Jeff Martin. Reviewed by Cameron L. Smith, pastor, and a doctoral candidate at Evangelical Seminary, Myerstown, Pennsylvania.
By Gordon T. Smith. Reviewed by Tim Pewett who has been serving for almost a decade in theological education and mission agency leadership with Avant Ministries in Spain.
By Scott Cormode. Reviewed by Dennis J. Horton, associate professor of religion and director of ministry guidance, Baylor University, Waco, Texas.
By Chloe T. Sun. Reviewed by Bob Bagley, associate executive director of Global Partners.
By Ed Scheuerman. Reviewed by Elliot Stephens, trainer, speaker, and researcher on the retention of church planters overseas.