Unreached People in the New York Metro Area
- Webinar: An Introduction to the Theology and Practice of Cross-Cultural RiskThu May 26 2022, 12:00pm EDT
- Pocket Guide to Being a Missions Pastor: 5 Things Every Missions Pastor Needs to KnowWed Jun 1 2022, 01:00pm EDT
- From Harlem to the World - the Local Church Mobilized for Global MissionsWed Aug 3 2022, 01:00pm EDT
- Innovation Leaders DiscussionMon Aug 8 2022, 01:00pm EDT
- Peer 2 Peer for Communications and Marketing Staff: Communications and the Mission of God: Aligning organizational communications with God's purposesThu Aug 18 2022, 01:00pm EDT
Would it be like God to give His Body in America a prescient model and prophetic message for missions’ mobilization that we should seek to emulate? What if a new arrangement of biblical principles with current realities led to a fragrantly fruitful cultivation of a fresh generation of missions’ goers? Perhaps the following fascinating account is such a picture for our preferred mobilization future in the United States.