Since the worst of the COVID crisis in China had passed, there are news reports of an alarming increase in the number of applications for divorce.
- The Role of the Church in Working with Orphans and Vulnerable ChildrenWed Dec 1 2021, 01:00pm EST
- 2iCTue Dec 7 2021, 01:00pm EST
- Critical Skills for Emerging Leaders TrainingTue Feb 15 2022, 03:00pm EST
- Leadership Pathways: Thriving as Women Leaders and Developing OthersThu Mar 3 2022, 05:00pm EST
- On Mission 2022Wed Apr 6 2022
The demands and sufferings necessary for advancing the gospel in hard places are to be faced according to the power of God.
This book helps us to understand how teams come together with varying expectations of what team life should be. Eenigenburg and Grumelot offer ideas and positive practices of valuing one another. Their observations are based on a survey of 289 missionaries, representing 12 mission agencies, where they glean practices not only to help team members build unity and understanding of each other, but also to enable greater effectiveness in ministry. The book will also help agencies make moves to better prepare for the increasingly single next generation of field workers.
Keeping in touch with people who we don’t see regularly takes initiative.
The blank stare. Have you experienced it?