What would you say if you found out the missionary you support deals with depression? Would you feel disappointed or let down?
- Church and Agency Partnerships: Ingredients for Meaningful and Effective MinistryWed Aug 4 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Pipeline Consultation on Candidate AssessmentThu Aug 5 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Member Care: Coming Attractions: Sunshine and StormThu Aug 12 2021, 12:00pm EDT
- Mobilizing the Next GenerationThu Aug 12 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Webinar: Women in the Mission of the ChurchThu Aug 26 2021, 02:00pm EDT
As a new missionary, Ann was adjusting to Central Asian culture and learning the language when something happened that changed her life dramatically. Listen in to hear her story of a home break-in and attack just nine months after arriving in her new country.
Recently, an Indian pastor of a large church in Kolkata, India invited an American friend experienced in organizational leadership to speak to his church leadership teams on the topic of team building.
There is no question that God uses dreams to speak to His people. This is clear in the Bible.
The word accountability in English comes from the fourteenth century word accounts, meaning a record of money received and paid. King James II of England was the first to publicly use the term accountability. In 1688 he said to his people, “I am accountable for all things that I openly and voluntarily do or say.”
How accurately do you estimate your ability as a leader? Do you think too highly of yourself, not highly enough, or about right?