Would it be like God to give His Body in America a prescient model and prophetic message for missions’ mobilization that we should seek to emulate? What if a new arrangement of biblical principles with current realities led to a fragrantly fruitful cultivation of a fresh generation of missions’ goers? Perhaps the following fascinating account is such a picture for our preferred mobilization future in the United States.
- Conversations on When Everything Is Missions - Rediscovering the Mission of the ChurchWed Dec 2 2020, 01:00pm EST
- Denominational Roundtable VirtualThu Dec 3 2020, 01:00pm EST
- 2iC (Second in Command) VirtualTue Dec 8 2020, 01:00pm EST
- December CEO Thought Leader BriefingWed Dec 9 2020, 01:00pm EST
- The Five Directions to Guide Investing Your LeadershipThu Dec 10 2020, 02:00pm EST
Missions and Media Relations Palmer Holt and Ty Mays In Christ Communications Original Air Date: October 25, 2012 In Missions and Media Relations, public relations professional Palmer Holt,president of In Christ Communications (www.inchristcommunications.com), will give webinar attendees a general overview of what media relations is all about. They’ll learn how media relations fits into an . . . read more
What do you do in the face of a crisis that calls for communication? Login Required The following content is accessible for members only. You have reached this page because you are either not logged into your member account or you are not a member of Missio Nexus. Let’s get you access! If you are . . . read more