What contributes to effective missions mobilizers? During this webinar, we will share the results from the Agency Mobilizer Training survey conducted by Missio Nexus and the Center for Missionary Mobilization and Retention.
- CEO Thought Leader Briefing: Woke Driving Conditions: Navigating the New Political EnvironmentWed May 18 2022, 01:00pm EDT
- Evangelical Views on Women in Ministry & Marriage: Differences in Interpretation, Not InspirationFri May 20, 2022, 04:00 PM PDT
- Webinar: An Introduction to the Theology and Practice of Cross-Cultural RiskThu May 26 2022, 12:00pm EDT
- Pocket Guide to Being a Missions Pastor: 5 Things Every Missions Pastor Needs to KnowWed Jun 1 2022, 01:00pm EDT
- From Harlem to the World - the Local Church Mobilized for Global MissionsWed Aug 3 2022, 01:00pm EDT
Digital marketing is a very effective way to expand the reach of your ministry. But today’s digital media landscape is vast.
Jesus said the workers are few. And the Master was not pleased with buried talents!
Risk in missions is something we take very seriously. This year the On Mission virtual conference is dedicated to the this topic.
Christians are all too familiar with the dichotomy between “being a Mary” (sitting at Jesus’ feet) and “being a Martha” (being active in ministry).
We’ll look at practical ways that parents and organizations can be preventive in their approach to TCK care based on new research findings.
Although many Christians believe that Muslims are extremely difficult to share the gospel with, this is not necessarily true.
Your website should function as a marketing tool that engages your audience, tells a clear and compelling story, and most importantly a tool that converts.
Throughout Scripture – and throughout human history – God has used the movement of people to accomplish His sovereign purposes.
At the end of the day, your brand is your reputation. Have you ever wondered what your organization’s reputation looks like from the outside-in?