Support Raising for ethnic minorities usually conjures up words like shame and honor. But no longer are these terms relegated to ethnic minorities.
- Essentials for Fundraising and Development for Missions AgenciesThu Apr 22 2021, 01:00pm EDT
- Webinar: The Blessed Alliance—Men and Women Serving God TogetherThu Apr 22 2021, 02:00pm EDT
- Innovation Labs - Session 4Tue Apr 27 2021, 10:00am EDT
- Renew: CEO & Spouse RetreatTue May 4 2021, 03:00pm EDT
- Church Mission Leaders Peer 2 Peer: Diaspora Ministry and the Local ChurchWed May 12 2021, 01:00pm EDT
One afternoon, I was coaching a small group as we did a team-building ropes course, and everyone (including me!) was frustrated.
Dr. Steve Shadrach is a guest on Danny Parmelee’s show “101 Questions Church Planters Ask” to look at the WHY behind raising financial support. This looks at some of the biblical reasons and examples of raising financial support along with some of the pragmatic benefits of raising personal funds for church planting.
I (Tim) had a world-changing meeting at Cracker Barrell recently. I was privileged to sit down with a young couple committed to reaching college students for Christ.
What does it mean to wait on Lord? A lot of times we as Christians think that waiting on the Lord is this quiet, unproductive posture of doing nothing.
Be “quarantined” and know that I am God!
I will be exalted in the nations! I will be exalted in all the earth.
We want to pause a moment and just share a little Jesus together. Yes, we have tips and suggestions about partnership development amid the current coronavirus situation; however, all of our action must stem from our foundation in Christ. So, grab a mug of tea or a cup of coffee and let’s sit with the Lord of All for a little bit.
I wrote Looming Transitions with known transitions in mind. But what the world has been experiencing recently is the exact opposite of a looming transition.