Support Raising for ethnic minorities usually conjures up words like shame and honor. But no longer are these terms relegated to ethnic minorities.
- Webinar: Through the WallThu Jan 28 2021, 02:00pm EST
- Three Easy Ways to Drive InnovationThu Feb 11 2021, 02:00pm EST
- Three Steps to Kickstart Your Fund Development ProgramTue Feb 16 2021, 03:00pm EST
- Webinar: Innovating Theological Education: How BibleMesh can Prepare your Staff for MinistryThu Feb 25 2021, 02:00pm EST
- Association Leaders GatheringTue Mar 2 2021, 08:30am EST
One afternoon, I was coaching a small group as we did a team-building ropes course, and everyone (including me!) was frustrated.
Dr. Steve Shadrach is a guest on Danny Parmelee’s show “101 Questions Church Planters Ask” to look at the WHY behind raising financial support. This looks at some of the biblical reasons and examples of raising financial support along with some of the pragmatic benefits of raising personal funds for church planting.
I (Tim) had a world-changing meeting at Cracker Barrell recently. I was privileged to sit down with a young couple committed to reaching college students for Christ.
What does it mean to wait on Lord? A lot of times we as Christians think that waiting on the Lord is this quiet, unproductive posture of doing nothing.
Be “quarantined” and know that I am God!
I will be exalted in the nations! I will be exalted in all the earth.
We want to pause a moment and just share a little Jesus together. Yes, we have tips and suggestions about partnership development amid the current coronavirus situation; however, all of our action must stem from our foundation in Christ. So, grab a mug of tea or a cup of coffee and let’s sit with the Lord of All for a little bit.
I wrote Looming Transitions with known transitions in mind. But what the world has been experiencing recently is the exact opposite of a looming transition.